01

Yunho didn't really know how sensitive his boyfriend was until he caught a glimpse of something shining against Mingi's ridiculously thick thighs just shy above his pretty pink skirt.

Yunho squinted, taking a closer look.

Is that... slick?

Mingi flushed, rubbing his thighs together in embarrassment, trying to cover his mess with the sleeves of his black sweater.

Mingi's slick traveling down, seeping into his thigh-highs, the white fabric turning a darker shade.

Yunho's hand slowed to a stop at the realization. The hand that was unconsciously rubbing little patterns against the younger's inner thigh was the reason for their current predicament.

Yunho's innocent yet not so innocent hand placement was why his boyfriend was wet and squirming in his seat in the dark as the rolling credits of Spider-Man display on the theater's big screen.

Yunho sucked in a breath not sure whether to blush and retract his hand or chuckle and tease the younger even more.

In the end, Yunho couldn't help but squeeze at the plush of the shorter's leg, earning a cute, little twitch.

The elder leaned in to whisper against the latter's ear, "did you make a mess, princess?"

Yunho's warm breath sending tingles to Mingi's tummy, the sensation making the latter shiver as he feels more slick gush out no matter how tight he clamps his legs together.

"I-I didn't mean to," Mingi let's out a breath.

Yunho bites the inside of his cheek, Mingi's innocent reply stirring his cock awake. Yunho let's out a quiet breath, trying to level with his perverted conscious to keep it in his pants.

Yunho places a soft kiss on the side of Mingi's neck then his cheek, "s'alright, baby," he reassures as he removes his jacket and wraps it around his boyfriend.

Could he have just ravaged his annoyingly adorable boyfriend in the back seats of the the cinema? Yes. No. Maybe.

Yunho could feel the stinging of the imaginary slap of his conscience. Yunho had to remind himself that he needed to take it slow with Mingi. They just started dating not long ago, and this was Mingi's first relationship. Not to mention that the only thing they've really done was share sweet kisses and light touches. As much as he wanted to fuck the blonde until he was crying and babbling was something that Mingi probably was not ready for. At least, not until he could ease the boy into it. For now, baby steps.

The next time Yunho had to hold himself back, he was practically clenching his muscles in place to avoid attacking his boyfriend.

Yunho ended up pulling his cute boyfriend onto his lap, Mingi saddling one of the elder's thighs as he holds Yunho's shoulders for support. Not that he'd fall anytime soon as the elder placed a tight grip on his hip, the other hand present on the supple fat of his thigh, molding and squeezing the flesh as Yunho invades Mingi's mouth.

The blonde's fingers tightening its hold on Yunho's now wrinkled shirt. His little whines and moans escape as Yunho devours his warm cavern, tongue dancing with Mingi's. The latter tries his best to match the elder's pace, but he was quick to let Yunho take the lead, sucking on Yunho's tongue here and there.

Yunho continues, nipping at his bottom lip. Mingi's mouth opens a little more and so does his legs. Just as saliva trickles down the side of Mingi's chin, Yunho can feel a warm wetness  against his thigh.

Yunho furrows his brow, but continues to suck at Mingi's tongue. As they adjust their position, Yunho can hear the faintest squelch. His thigh becoming more wet.