September

Sunday September 05, 2021: Father's Day

Rhea stared at her phone, teeth chewing on her nail as she watched the door dash driver approach. Stealthily she slipped out of the bed, clad only in Dominik’s shirt and boxers, then snuck out the room. She poked her head into the nursery to check on DJ. Kanga and Scrappy were curled together on the rug beside his crib, fast asleep, forcing her to take extra care as she crept towards the crib. Like his father Jr was laying on his back with one hand in his pants and the other behind his head.

We really need to thank Ticona for all those onesies.

With a chuckle she made her way out the room and down the stairs. Again Rhea glanced at her phone, smile brightening when she saw the dasher was only three minutes away. Exiting the house she waited for him, the cool morning air caressing her warm skin.

“Hey girl, you come out for a run?”

Rhea turned to find Naomi, the twins, Sasha, Bayley, Titus, Raquel, Natalya, Truth, Becky, Damian, and Finn. She smiled with a shake of her head.

“I’m waiting for a Doordash. I wanted to do something special for Dom cause it’s Father’s Day, where I’m from.”

“Awww. That’s super sweet.” Jey said earnestly.

A red mustang pulled up right in front of her and rolled down the window. The driver held two large brown paper bags out the window for her to take.

“Thanks.” Rhea said while taking them.

“My pleasure, have a nice breakfast.” He said before speeding off.

“Enjoy your run.” She offered while making her way back into the house.

“Thanks girly.” Sasha chuckled.

“Enjoy your Father’s day.” Naomi added.

“Tell Dom we said what’s up.” Jimmy offered.

“Don’t forget about the Labor Day Bash tomorrow at the park. Bring the baby, I still haven’t met him.” Natalya piped.

Rhea simply nodded with a smile and thumbs up as everyone jogged by. Chuckling she entered her home then locked the door and walked to her kitchen. Setting the bag down she went to the cabinet to get a large bed tray, a few paper plates, and a tall glass. After unpacking the food she made her way to the fridge to grab the jar of salted caramel sauce, Liv dropped off the night before, and the half gallon of milk. Setting them on the counter she opened the fridge to retrieve the vanilla ice cream.

I really hope he likes this.

Of course he will.

A smirk played on her face as she combined ice cream, Sea Salt Caramel Sauce, and milk into her blender. Pausing she went to her cabinet to retrieve a bag of pretzels, then threw some in as well. Setting a two minute timer Rhea put the lid on then started the blender. While it mixed up the contents she neatly put the food on the plates. Once she was done, Rhea poured the smooth shake into the cup. She even took the time to garnish it with whipped cream, more caramel sauce and pretzel pieces.

Perfect.

Taking a deep breath she picked up the tray and carried it all the way back to her room. Dominik was still fast asleep so she set the tray on the nightstand and took off her clothes. Pulling the covers off of him, Rhea crawled onto the bed, stopping at his manhood. He began to stir as the scent of food and feel of her kissing his cock tickled his brain.