Chapter 18:- Abhimanyu's Turmoil!!!!

Next morning, everyone was present at the dining table.

"Aarohi, I have a request for you," Manjari asked politely.

"Ji maa, tell me, what is it?" Aarohi questioned.

"Aarohi, I want you to take Vihan along with you and help him apply as a doctor in the hospital," Manjari replied.

"Sure maa, why not? Vihan is just like your son, and I would love to help him," Aarohi said politely.

Abhimanyu, who was eating his food, was shocked and spilled the water after hearing that Vihan and Aarohi are going to work together.

"Maa, I think Vihan should apply for himself on his own as he is obviously not going to settle in Udaipur," Abhimanyu said with a calm smile.

"No Abhi, my dear friend, now I am going to settle in Udaipur only, and as quickly as I find a job, I will buy a house also," Vihan said with a bright smile on his face, increasing Abhimanyu's anger.

Abhimanyu left his food in the middle and went to his office. He didn't know why he was feeling so insecure when he saw Aarohi and Vihan close, laughing, and talking with each other.

"Sir," Abhimanyu came out of his thoughts hearing Ansh.

"Yes, Ansh?" Abhimanyu replied.

Sir, where are you lost?" Ansh questioned Abhimanyu.

"Nothing, Ansh. Tell me the work you are here for," Abhimanyu replied with no reaction.

"Sir, something is really bothering you. Please tell me what it is. I know you, except from a PA, I am also your friend, and I know you are not like this unless something is bothering you," Ansh said, concerned about Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu told him everything about the arrival of Vihan and how it bothers him to see Aarohi and Vihan close to each other and laughing.

"Sir, you are jealous of Vihan. You have developed feelings for Aarohi in this time you have spent with her," Ansh said, understanding his problem.

"This can't happen, Ansh. I only love Ritu, and nobody can take her place in my heart," Abhimanyu responded, conflicting.

"But Sir, Ritu ma'am is no more, and you are still so young. You should give your life a second chance and should think about it," Ansh said again.

"But Ansh, I have promised Ritu that I won't give her space to anyone in my heart," Abhimanyu said, conflicting again.

"Sir, Aarohi ma'am is not going to take Ritu ma'am's place. She will make her own place in your heart and will help you remove Ritu ma'am's memories from your heart," Ansh said to stop the inner turmoil in Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu, who thought Ansh word's wisely, still couldn't believe that he had developed feelings for Aarohi. His heart wasn't ready to accept this fact, or his heart was ready, but his mind wasn't agreeing with it at all. He was just lost in his thoughts.

In the evening, everyone was at home. Aarohi was engrossed in her work, while Abhimanyu was admiring her from the kitchen wall. She was baking pizza for Vishti and was very happy as Vishti was helping her. Abhimanyu captured the moment of both of them being very happy and was happy seeing his favorite people happy, especially his precious one. Ansh's words came to his mind, and he thought, "Does he love Aarohi?"

"She is sweet and has seen a lot of trouble in her life, but look at her now. She is so happy and enjoying her life peacefully. But one question still remains: where is Akshara, and how is she so calm? Isn't it the silence before the storm?" No, Abhimanyu thought positively, "Nothing like this will happen. See how happy Vishti and Aarohi are. May God just keep them this happy together." Abhimanyu thought all this in his mind. He was stressed but tried to calm himself down by thinking positively.

After having food, everyone went to their respective rooms to sleep, but sleep was far away from Abhimanyu's eyes. He woke up and saw Aarohi next to him.

"She is beautiful," Abhimanyu thought in his mind.

He was adoring her face and looking at each and every facial feature. He was thinking about their first meeting in the hospital, that eye lock, and every moment they had spent together. Remembering those moments, Abhimanyu thought of Ritu and Ansh's words.

"Yes, they both are correct. Aarohi never tried to take Ritu's place; she always made her own space in everyone's heart. She is loved for the way she is and she never tried to be Ritu. She is always Aarohi. And that's a great thing. But do I love her? This question is bothering me. How can I..." Abhimanyu was going to speak further but was stopped in the middle.

"But why can't you love her, Abhi? What's the problem you have full right, and no one is stopping you," Ritu said in an angry tone. Her spirit was in front.

They both talked for a while, and Abhimanyu was satisfied. While talking to Ritu, she cleared his mind, and Abhimanyu was really happy hearing Ritu.

Meanwhile, in Vihan's room, he was talking to someone on the phone.

"She is really happy, and now I am sure you should come back," Vihan said to the person with a smirk.

"No, Vihan, it isn't the right time for me to come now. I will come in some days. Let her be more happy. And what about Abhimanyu?" the person said calmly.

"Abhimanyu, I think he has started falling for Aarohi because whenever I am around Aarohi, he gets very angry," Vihan replied to the person.

"That's great. Now tell me something about Vishti also," the person questioned.

"Oh, Vishti, her school is taking her for a trip this week, and she will be there for a week. She is leaving tomorrow," Vihan replied.

"Ok, now I am hanging up the call," the person said.

"Wait, wait, what is the next plan, and when are we executing it?" Vihan said with a smirk.

The person took some time to speak out, "Oh my dear Vihan, patience. I will message you when we execute the plan. You just keep your eye on Mr. and Mrs. Birla. Ok, now bye," the person said with a smirk.

"Ok, bye," Vihan said.

And was laughing like hell out.

**************************************
Hi everyone I want to ask you all something that if Akshara's character got ended and her true identity is revealed do you all want the story should end after two to three chapters or should continue with more parts???????????????????

Hope all liked the update. It is for today. If you liked the update do vote and comment. Thanks for giving your precious time to my story.

Next update will be when the target is completed. I am really happy with the love you all are giving to my story.

Target:- 50+ votes

**************************************