78.

Next day..

Yg's pov...

Aish..there was hard on the floor .. my back is really hurting like hell..
But looking at jm who is cutely lying beside him.. make me smile...

I never thought.. that we gonna together for real .. but thank God he also loves me .. otherwise I've to die single..

*His thoughts got cut off when his phn vibrates on bed*

Huff.. where is my phn now .. *looking here and there on bed * yeah here is ...

Oh no .. I've meeting today about lately started project.. which is related to export of guns ...

I've to go now.. otherwise I gonna be late and that is not my type humour...

" Yoon.. when you woke up??” jm mumbled while opening own eyes slowly and looking at yg with cute face and messy hairs..

" Babe .. just now .. " yg mumbled and hugging him and playing with his hairs ..

" Are you free today..?.. " jm questioned while hugging him tightly from his waist ...

" Um.. no .. why??.." yg asked with serious eyes and coming back from hug and making jm to sit on floor properly..

" Then nothing.." jm mumbled and again trying to go back to sleep.. but yg hold his back and making him get up again..

" No babe .. it's already 9:00 am.. you should get up.. " yg making him stand on own weight and pushing him towards bathroom..

" Just sit here .." yg held his waist and making his feet untouched to floor and making him sit at bathroom sink shelf nearby...

" Baby .. see .. " yg putting some Colgate on his brush and gave in his hand ...

" Do it .. quickly.. I've to go somewhere.. I don't have time babe .." yg put brush in his mouth.. and brushing own teeth...

" Yoon.. you always in hurry.. can't you stay relax some time.. it's good for your health and for others also .. " jm mumbled but clearly heard by yg .. yg just smile over his statement that is damn true...

" Ok .. then you can continue.. i'm going to take a shower.. my back is hurting because of last night.. " yg said and turning towards shower..

" That was your fault not mine .. " jm said in the middle of brushing..

" I know.. but your hickeys are witness of your agreement.. " yg smirked and pulling jm close to ownself before turn on the shower at full speed...

" Y--Yoon--Yoon.. slow it down..i ..i know you like speeding things.. but i couldn't breath like this.." jm heavily breathing and water flows from his head to heels..

" I'll give you my breathes then .. " yg grabbed his hairs and kissing him until he kissed him back ..

" Are you ok ..now .." yg looking at frozen jimin without any piece of cloth ..

" Can we continue from where we stopped last night .. I'm not in the mood of any fucking meeting.." yg slowly sliding own hands from his hairs to his front neck .. on his lips .. on his earlobes .. on his abs .. on his belly..

" Enough Yoon.. you'd to attend meeting.. i know this is related with my dad's business.. take shower quickly and get ready..I'll drop you .." jm said in dominant tone and kiss on his cheek and left the bathroom before yg ..

" This boy is crazy.." yg mumbled and rubbing ownself..

After shower..

" Yoon.. hurry up babe .. your breakfast is ready.. come quickly.." jm shouting from downstairs..

" I'll come in minutes.." yg shouting back from the bathroom and looking ownself in front of mirror..
.
.
After breakfast..

" Yoon.. actually I'm going to market after drops you .. I've to buy some stuff about my studies.. " jm starting the car and told his day routine to his boyfriend..

 " jm starting the car and told his day routine to his boyfriend

" What ..??.. are you going alone..?.." yg asked his with stressful eyes ..

" Baby .. I'm not a baby anymore.. and anyway I'll be with tae .." jm staring at road and yg at jm ..

" And when you'll done with meeting call me .. ok.. I'll pick you up.." jm tone likes they already married..

" Ok mom.. ok.." yg mumbled and smiling while observing jm's caring behaviour for ownself...

" I'm not your mother.. but I'd like to love you like her.. " jm smiling and looking at yg with beautiful little eyes ..

" I love you babe.. " yg kissed at his neck because his shirt starting buttons are opened..

 " yg kissed at his neck because his shirt starting buttons are opened

" Yoon.. wtf are you doing..I'm driving and I'm not damn skilled like you .. I'm about to crashed car with pillar .. " jm shouting at him with little loud pitch ..

" I know.. then wtf about your buttons.. huh..??... Let me do it because your hand paining if you close your shirt properly..huh..???.." yg again in his possesive mode and pressed the breaks ..

" Look at myself.. " yg shouting..

" WTF are you thinking..huh.??. That I don't gonna scold you .. or you can do anything anywhere anytime.. " yg grabbed his shirt's collar and looking at him with blood red eyes..

" Yoon.. I'm really sorry.. i'll kept this in my mind from next time .." jm said while looking at him with sad eyes.. and making yg realise that he talked shit too much ..

" Um. Ok.. " yg left his collars and looking at another side on the road and jm again starts the car ...

There is a pin drop silence.. between them..

_________________________________________

Stay tuned...