36-♥️His Feelings And Emotions♥️

Hello My Beautiful Ladies👋🥰

Let's start today's chapter👇

So let's know How did he feel when he saw Ada with another man and will he regret it again for losing his control over Ada ?

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I lost in her fully . She was looking like a pure goddess . I am such an idiot . How did I not notice this pure soul whom i thought like other girls , compared her with that bitch .

Adarika has a pure heart . She cares for rian like her real mother which he didn't get from her real mother that bitch .
I was so wrong to recognise her intentions whom i thought was the love of my life .

I repeated this mistake by not recognising Adarika , her intentions which were nothing but love towards my family .
She is something different .
I felt peace with her which i did not feel with that bitch .
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 . She wasn't a mother but a desperate gold digger . The only thing i regret in my life is marrying her .

Ever since i found Ada better than her every time I could feel myself getting attracted to her , every time I felt her doing something to me.

I know i married her but that was a loveless marriage . I thought i loved her but i was wrong i never loved her . I was just obsessed with her body nothing else nor was she interested in me but my money , power , and fame .

When i saw her with that bastard i gone mad with a clenched jaw and anger look i approached her . In the process her eyes met mine and i can say she knew I was angry and reason too. I need to teach her a lesson .

After today's incident i felt the need to mark her mine .

I don't care if i sound like a dominant freak because it is what i am . I didn't like sharing what's mine . She needs to know to whom she belongs.

Whenever i am close to her i can feel my effect on her , I can feel she wasn't able to handle it all.
Don't know why but i liked her nervousness , i liked the way her body reacted to me .

I looked at my wife , who was looking so dammn innocent lying under me that i felt my control slipping . The fact that we went a little dirty a few minutes ago was adding fuel to my desire .

"I don't know why I am acting like a jealous husband when i shouldn't be . But I can't help , I am too possesive for my things and Ada you are somethings more personal too me to lose or share . This shouldn't be happen again otherwise circumstances will be not good and the punishment will be more rough than this .

She gazed at me like thinking something me then she pouted and asked .

𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 !!

" What punishment ?"she asked me in curiosity which i can see in her eyes.

"Don't be this curious WIFE , curiosity kills the cat,"I said .

And i said the truth she is always curious but her curiosity isn't good all the time .

I lean close to her ear and whispered .

"I will give you multiple orgasm until you beg Me to stop ," I whispered.

Her eyes widened and she gulped.

This game wasn't new but her action and her expression was doing something to me that shouldn't be happening .

I lean to her still gazing at her innocent face and pecked her on her lips . As i did she pouted like
responding still with close eyes .