CRIME 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

June 10 , 2018

June 10 , 2018

DEAR DIARY ,

I HAD A DREAM . I was in a large field full of vibrant, colorful flowers. They were beautiful, every flower different and unique from its petal to its stem. Weirdly, the field was stretched until they weren't able to see with the naked eye.

Nothing else was present except for the flower field. Not even the clouds, nor the sun despite the clear sky. There weren't any trees, houses, cities, roads, paths, or anything. It was nothing like the town and city I lived in.

I liked it though. I celebrated how different from reality it was. I bent my legs, reaching down to touch a scarlet rose. But before I could, something else was racing to touch it first.

It was an autumn leaf that fell from nowhere. Another weird thing to mention—was that when the leaf touched the flower, every other flower around that specific one died and withered into ash.

Then multiple autumn leaves kept falling from the sky and onto the field, doing the same thing. It corrupted every flower it touched and neared.

The more autumn leaves were there, the more the flower fields will to live gave up and died, falling into a sad droop.

I was confused about what was happening. Why were the flowers submitting to the autumn leaves so easily? It felt like an hour, but the sky turned dark. The only thing lighting up the now-dead field was fireflies that danced in front of me, leading the way. However, their light was dimmed and flickered every few seconds.

They led me to some old, traditional Japanese house and fortunately, the flowers around the house weren't dead, they were weirdly alive...

When I was about to walk up to the front door, it opened by itself.

I would've walked away, but there was a barrier preventing me from doing so.

I went inside and the inside was a lot bigger than the house outside. It was like a ballroom that could fit a few hundred people.

Inside laid many different pieces of furniture knocked over or destroyed. Paintings were on the floor, the walls had holes in them, the stairs were ruined, and there was an altar at the end of the room.

The room being messy wasn't the worst thing of it all, it was the blood smeared on every corner and inch of the wall, painting the blank wall like it was modern art.