THE SUFFERING

There's so many kids suffering out there and you can help by donating money,donating clothes or you can be nice enough to have a yard sale.You can  make lots of money and then have a give sale when people come and give things and then you can donate the supply's to those in need. there's many ways to give so just give my heart is shattered when i pass by a homeless person that's because it's just so sad how they are out there with no food, no clothes, and no shelter.i remember when my parents moved and left me to live with my uncle i missed them so much i  felt homeless. Because they filled my home so as my uncle i love him i could tell him anything of course sometimes he would judge and that's what make us alike a little .

                            I am extremely hurt by the fact when people enter the subway and ask for a spare of change and people act like they don't have any money but then go to a coffee shop and buy a bunch of stuff or a gas station or McDonalds or where ever they go.I see kids on the streets i see kids at dirty broken down railroad tracks. Many poor people are disadvantaged and endangered by the places and physicalconditions where they live and work. They often experience: problemswith water that is scarce, very bad, and unsafe; isolation with bad roadsand horrible transport; dirty and unhealthy  shelter; scarcities of energy for cookingand heating; and poor sanitation. Poor communities are     really neglected,lacking the good community and services provided for the better off. Access to           services often costs poor people more. Poor people from many communities talk about how the politics that underpin the provision of infrastructure andpublic services often reinforce inequities. Those in communities with improvedamenities acknowledge the gains to their quality of life.

                          Poor people's places in congestedurban areas are especially risk-ridden from pollution, sewage and crime.Variously steep, low-lying, too close to waterways, or drought-prone, manyurban and rural places are vulnerable to the vagaries of weather. Many ofthe worst deprivations that come with living in these places are seasonal innature, including property damage by rain, wind, floods and landslides,and unsanitary conditions from flood waters mixed with sewage. Thosewho live in "places of the poor" are frequently insecure in person and property.Most poor people can find only "places of the poor" in which to live.These places then keep them poor.