Dance Of Death | Park Sunghoon

FLUFF | SMUT | Second Chances | RichKid Hoon | Unprotected Sex (No need to multiply y'all) | Roughish Sex| Jealossyy | Slight Edging | Biting | Marking | Song: Chaconne |

Ever since you married Park Sunghoon, life's been different. It's better.

Made new friends in his circles and got along with his sister quite a lot. Since he is the one who inherited this multi-million won family buisness, honeyboo always arrives home late at night.

With both of your schedules being busy, his sister requested that you attend an evemt with her. But the media has never heard of you or your name, only a few random pictures from important social gatherings where the presss were allowed.

Now you and Sunghoon's marriage was a very private ordeal. Only your and his family in attendance. Suprisingly, everyone on his side was very supportive and that was maybe because out of the very few women he actually dated, you were the best option for the family.

How come?

Well, your romance story with him is quite the odd one. You guys met up in university, he was there to finish up his masters and you were in your first, second year. You had no idea who Park Sunghoon the heir to a multi-milliom conglomerate was, the Sunghoon you knew came from a not so wealthy background, famous figure skater who's parent's barely gave him any allowence and he worked two jobs, one at a bookshop, stocking shelves and taking customers while studying his ass off, and a cafè, where his other friends worked.

You just fell for his hard working, dedicated mind, that standoffish cold personality, that he displays to everyone in the beginning truly captivating a mystery he was to many, and then when he warms up to you he is the biggest goofball and sillyest loser you know.

And his looks, he looked so handsome back in university, truly model material. He could've become an idol if it weren't for his family.

Unfortunately, after his graduation he broke up with you, saying he had to move back to Seoul and keeping a long distance relationship will be hard for the both of your busy schedules.

He wanted to slap himself.

Watching your eyes well up with tears after processing his words and how you couldn't even look him in the eye after that, crumbling down onto the soft comfortable duvet of his bed. He wanted to confess who he truly was, to tell you that you're his first love, the first person who truly captivated his heart, and instead of confessing his true identity he started to tear up beside you.

He said that he is to leave in four days and that he wants to make these four days the best, so you'll remember him happily. He knew it was selfish, but it was the only way to make him feel less guilty.

He wanted to marry you, spend the rest of his life with you, die with you, but his parents had already found him a suitable partner. Some other rich chaebol woman who probably never had to lift a finger in her life for anything she wanted. He could NOT care less about her.

The last four days of your relationship with Sunghoon, back in university, was bitter-sweet. He confessed that his parents did not approve of the relationship and that he was to return home immedeately after graduating to tend to a family business.  Begrudingly, you didn't ask anymore questions, seeing how genuine he was, you induldged in his offer.

And that man spoiled you rotten, gave you everything you wanted. Very much concerned you where all this money came from, but he said "Don't worry about that, darling, just enjoy it while it lasts." As he bought you a Dior bracelet your eyes lingered a little too long for at a shopping spree and the new Samsung flip phone with many cute cases to decorate with.
Truly bought you whatever you wanted at the highest quality.