Chapter 5: The End, For Now

KAZUYA POV

Yesterday evening was insane. I was able to sleep for the night after the ordeal, but Shamio would not stop showing up. I don't even know if it was a dream that I dreamt or not, the place I was in felt so abstract—like it was Shamio's domain or something.

Moral of the story that I learned, don't swallow Spirit Orbs. Your ancestors could be in it and they could be tweaking waking up after such a long time being asleep.

Returning to Melody Heights and saying farewell to Ash and his travels the day after felt so... strange. I'm not sure if it's because the people (especially my family and friends) noticed something was wrong about me or what. I continued my daily life like it was nothing, but I've noticed every time I'm sparring with Asami or Akua (she's staring to come into the world of martial arts now), whether thats with weapons or without, I'm a lot stronger. Sometimes I subconciously use Pokemon moves that I didn't even know I could use. Shamio takes over sometimes, too, but he holds himself back just enough so that the girls aren't hurt too much. At least he has honor.

ASH POV

That night shook me up more than any other event could. The fact that I witnessed a Ghost-type posession... it's scary, the circumstances didn't help, either. Regardless, I was kind of amazed that Kazuya could even touch the Spiritomb. But the way he used the ability—I would never try fighting a Pokemon head-on, especially not a Ghost-type.

Moral of the story that I learned, some people are absolutely crazy. I've met crazier, yes, but Kazuya made me realize how crazy some people are. Not just about battling, but about how they live their own lives.

Returning back to Pallet Town, I had almost completely forgotten about the thing that happened, but it still haunted the back of my head. Sometimes, at night, I'd think about scenarios where Kazuya isn't able to control Shamio—scenarios where we all get hurt.