15

Istg with these fucking mosquitos, they wont leave
me alone. Well, onto the
story i guess.
(This is the first actual update in 4 days? Hm, cute!🎀)
________________________

(Nobodys Pov)

Mostly everything had been going about normal, though Earth and Neptune were still injured. No one had seen Iris but they knew he wuold come back at some point. Iris had actually been watching Earth and Neptune, he was waiting for them to be left alone but that didnt seem like it was happening anytime soon. Earth and Neptune were always with someone, like Luna was with Earth at all times and if Uranus wasnt with Neptune it was Jupiter and Saturn who were. Iris had gotten annoyed at having to just watch them all the time without being able to do anything. Iris had quickly lost his patience just watching and decided to leave them alone for some time. Earth and Neptune were being taken care of but they just didnt get much better, can they get rid of Iris' mutation or is it forever there? That is what they wanted to know because it really seemed like the mutation wasnt going anywhere. Earth and Neptunes conditions seemed to get mostly worse over time even if the others were doing their best taking care of them. No one knew how to stop this mutation except Iris of course, but why wuold he stop it if he was the one to mutate them in the first place? Jupiter had been trying to figure it out as others looked after Earth and Neptune but he found nothing that cuold help them stop it. No one knowing how to help, no one knowing what exactly is happening and no one knowing where Iris cuold be, they wanted Iris to come and explain what he had done himself. Them letting Iris come there cuold either be the worst idea ever or a decent plan to figure this out. They had agreed to take the risk of it being a bad idea but how were they gonna get Iris to come there? Even if they hadnt seen Iris in a while, they knew he wuoldnt stay gone for long. Even if they knew this, how cuold they get Iris to come out?
_________________

Shakirashakira
💃💃💃💃
I dont know, this is AGAIN pretty short, i know but yeah!
Word count: 400