Farewell Beloved Elysia (TruE ed ver.)

Please subscribe to renize.Ch.
For your ease, you can go to the channel with the video above to go directly to my channel.
I don't have sob stories to tell but if you can support me, I will be forever grateful.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In an endless slumber where I will forever sleep. With the memories with me that I keep of the 12 other friends that fought against the evil entity with me.

Neither regret nor sadness remains with me, all that remains is peace.

There is nothing else that I can do about the real world. From a far away place I watch over this world.

And if someday she were to take over my Authority, I would be more than glad to give it to her. She deserves it.

My self that seemed endless has finally ended when I shot the last arrow. I will never tell the story in sadness ever again. My story has finally ended. The Thirteen of us will now rest forever.

But for you, dear visitor, your journey nor story has not ended yet. From hereon, you will see so many more precious and beautiful things. Hence, you must live, for the sake of your friends and for yourself.

May you take this Authority to be used for the better and to protect this world where you and your friends has tried so very hard to protect. With your friends that you sacrificed for. Now and forevermore, someday you will never have to fight so hard anymore. 

May you someday fight only to maintain the stability of the world. The Thirteen of us will watch after you from afar. We will be close to you but you will never be able to feel our presence. We will be near you.

We will be here with you.

It does feel a bit sad that it makes me want to cry a little but we have decided to move forward. The only way to move is forward. May you never ever forget that.

Forget the past, and move forwards. Remember the lessons you learnt and the pain you felt. Never repeat the same mistakes ever again. Simply protect the world that you live in right now with your friends and someday all evil will be eradicated.

For the Thirteen of us who will watch after you. We want you to always remember. To move forwards. Perhaps once all of the chaos has settled down and perhaps if we ever have a chance. Perhaps if it was ever possible. Perhaps if science could turn an illusion or an idea into reality. Then perhaps it could happen. The thing that we have always wanted to do perhaps.

Perhaps in another reality, we will meet again.