𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟤 : "𝖱𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽"

Cedric accidentally met the strongest deity of Western Territory or "Veritas", is this really destined? After meeting a deity-Cedric lost consciousness while Dione fell unto a broken platform which is the exit way to leave the Domain.

[The Domain is called "Citribus" because it's near to the Lake called "Cetrinoum"]

[The Eastern Forest is called "Metalixuste"]

On the other hand, Cedric was stuck inside the Domain with the deity, God of Sun; Xyfenzhin.

Dione's Pov :

After I fell unto the void, i woke up from the bird's chirping noise, I stood up and begun to regained my senses...

How? Eh? How on Valenshia I ended up on the Domain's gateway?? Where is my brother? EHHHH!?

I sighed and sat on the rock thinking how to enter the domain once again to rescue my trapped brother Cedric, is there any ways? I sighed heavily again as i remembered that there's a nearby abandoned house.

"I need shelter, or else my curse will attack again.."
As I walk slowly towards the House, I noticed that it has lit up candles.
There's someone inside the house, what should I do? Could it be bandits? Or... Anything else..
I slowly open the door, finding a food and candles.
Im not stealing but... Im hungry, it doesn't matter! I need food! I'll just leave a pouch of coins here so if the owner of the food looked for the food i will eat.. Atleast they can buy for replacement.

As I ate the foods without hesitations, I fell asleep to the floor with some well-prepared robes
The owner of the house seem to be very elegant! I can't even do this at house but my brother can
I giggles as I remembered my brother, because of tiredness I forgot to return to the Domain Gateway if ever he finally escape the Domain

In the next morning I woke up and sat down on the mattress, i notice the new foods in the table

".. Huh? Why? How-?" I approached the table and decided to eat it "... It's warm.. I wonder if my brother finally escaped the domain." After I eat the foods, I returned to the Domain Gateway and i sit down on the same rock when suddenly a young lord jumped off the Domain...

Long, straight dark blue hair with bangs and a pair of radiant heterochromia eyes-green on the left and greenish blue on the right

"Are you looking for someone, m'lady?" the young lord said which makes me goes back to my senses, he's too beautiful.

"Ahh.. No- i mean yes! Im looking for my brother who is trapped inside the domain, wouldn't you mind telling me if you saw someone who have the few centimeters taller than you-" my words is interrupted as he spoken

"With purple hair and cyan eyes?" he said as I nodded
"Ye-yeah..." I stuttered, he smiles and kisses the back of my hand. I was startled and blushes in embarrassment

"I did saw him, but that place is corrupted but, please allow me to become your loyal retainer" His words is soft yet his smirk even widened as I accepted, "I will never disappoint you, m'lady. I almost forgot-where is my manners, kissing a beautiful lady without telling my name. I am Rafayel Courtemanché - Misery"

I smile faintly, Rafayel seem sincere of his words but something about him is making me feel uneasy, is he really a trustworthy? I must find out what is his true intention.