SPEAK 8 !

"IVE ALWAYS LIKED ZOMBIE MOVIES!"

Say good riddance to the world we once knew before

Just as much as the world is disfigured, it is also free.
Free to become a fucking hell hole.
Will you keep your sanity?

S҉҉P҉҉E҉҉A҉҉K҉҉ ҉҉8҉҉ — The struggle of survivors is a tale as old as time. Resilience, sacrifice, and the enduring strength of human connections in the face of catastrophic adversity.

The Day of the Outbreak; The day the world changed forever started like any other. October 18th, 2001 dawned with little warning of the horrors to come. Across the globe, people went about their routines, unaware that their lives were about to be irrevocably altered.
The world after the catastrophe is one of stark contrasts and relentless challenges. Survival requires constant vigilance, resourcefulness, and adaptability. The remnants of humanity have been forced to rethink how they live, relying on ingenuity and cooperation to navigate a landscape that is as hostile as it is unpredictable.

Amidst the chaos, several survivor groups have established makeshift refuges in abandoned urban areas. Tensions rise as these groups compete for dwindling resources such as food, water, and secure shelter. They also face external threats from mutated creatures and harsh environmental conditions. The survivors face constant challenges but continue to endure, driven by the hope of discovering the truth behind the outbreak and finding a way to rebuild their shattered world. Their journey is a testament to human resilience and the unyielding desire to survive against all odds.

A nurse with an optimistic yet slightly ditzy personality. She is resilient and resourceful but sometimes naive..Amidst the struggle for daily survival, a burning question consumed her thoughts: What had caused the world to collapse so suddenly and so completely? The pursuit of this truth became her guiding light, a way to find meaning in the chaos. Stranded and on the brink of succumbing to the harsh reality of a post-apocalyptic world, she stumbles across many people on her journey. She finds her own group, comfort, she finds a family: The ones who will help save her the world.

SPEAK 8!