Only part :)

Sprawled on my bedroom floor, halfway through a chemistry paper, I was feeling focused and determined, powering through questions like my exam was tomorrow. Oh wait. It was ... Shit. "Hey y/n" came a gravelly voice from the corner. "What element makes up the Batman theme tune?" Trust Andy to find a Batman related chemistry question. I willed myself to stay focused on the paper, but I have no willpower, so I raised my eyes to his piercing blue ones, waiting for the answer. "Sodium! Nanananananana Batman!" He looked so proud of himself, it was adorable. I looked back down to my paper to hide my grin. He'd spouted a couple jokes and puns but this was his first Batman one. And now I couldn't remember where I was. With an audible groan I started flicking through my notes. Suddenly I felt myself pulled backwards, I flailed my arms and unconsciously gave a small yelp. I stared up at a quirked eyebrow and a puzzling expression. Andy had somehow moved behind me without me noticing and had pulled me down so my head was lying in his lap. I prayed I wasn't blushing too hard. "What?" I asked, but it came out as a bit of a snap. Trying to justify myself I blabbered on. "Andy I have an exam tomorrow and I need to revise!" He looks hurt and leans back on his hands. "Well I'm sorry, but the past few weeks you've been doing this daily. Which isn't your fault! You've just been studying so hard." He drawls while tracing the slope of my nose and holds my gaze. "I know you get stressed about exams, but I know you're going to ace this." I open my mouth to object but he quickly continues. "Look I've been quizzing you and watch you get A*s on all your papers. Don't tell me you're not smart." He says, tapping the end of my nose. With that he leans down and rests his forehead on my nose, his eyes just centimetres from mine. I feel myself relax and laugh. "You look like a cyclops." He bursts out laughing. "Oh yeah? Well you look like a geeky cyclops!" I mock gasp. "Pfft. At least if I'm a geeky cyclops I might pass chemistry." "It's not might. You will. And I think you mean pass with flying colours." He gives me a cheeky wink and leans back again, his shirt riding up to give me a small glance of his hipbone. He sees me looking and smirks. "Back to work geek" I grin and get back to my paper. How is possible to be happy when revising?