↪ 1.5 𓂃 ♡

the 8 royals made their way to the stage, standing in the middle in a line facing the audience. they were all relieved that they were able to stay in high ground.

however, someone in the audience was not so relieved..

⊹ ࣪ ˖ ???﹢꒰ YG ꒱ :
↪ i still don't understand how she got a flower and i didn't...

⊹ ࣪ ˖ KIM SEJEONG﹢꒰ MC ꒱ :
↪ the judges have decided the first trainee they would like to see in high ground.

⊹ ࣪ ˖ ---﹢꒰ AUTOMATED SYSTEM ꒱ :
↪ the trainee chosen to stay in high ground is . . .

the camera spent a good amount of time panning between contestants faces and expressions, holding onto the suspense of who was chosen.

⊹ ࣪ ˖ ---﹢꒰ AUTOMATED SYSTEM ꒱ :
↪ ito fumiko.

fumiko immediately let out a sigh of relief and smiled wide. the other trainees clapped for her and congratulated her, glad to see that she gets to remain in high ground.

⊹ ࣪ ˖ KIM SEJEONG﹢꒰ MC ꒱ :
↪ congratulations, fumiko! please make your way to the stage and stand with the girls.

ito fumiko stood up and walked up the steps to the stage, standing beside myung haesook. she greeted the girls happily before turning to face the rest of the trainees.

⊹ ࣪ ˖ KIM SEJEONG﹢꒰ MC ꒱ :
↪ the second trainee has just been chosen by the judges.

⊹ ࣪ ˖ ---﹢꒰ AUTOMATED SYSTEM ꒱ :
↪ the second trainee to stay in high ground is . . .

the camera once again, did a dramatic pan around the room, managing to catch a trainee glaring in the direction of another trainee. that trainee was kim yunhee glaring in the direction of one of the royal trainees. ( evil edited </3 )

⊹ ࣪ ˖ ---﹢꒰ AUTOMATED SYSTEM ꒱ :
↪ lee haemin.

the trainees all clapped and congratulated haemin. she seemed surprised to hear her name be called, so she immediately stood up and bowed to everyone before making her way up to the stage. she stood beside ito fumiko.

⊹ ࣪ ˖ KIM SEJEONG﹢꒰ MC ꒱ :
↪ congratulations! the next trainee has already been decided as well.

everyone immediately paid close attention to the speaker, silently praying to hear their name be called.

⊹ ࣪ ˖ ---﹢꒰ AUTOMATED SYSTEM ꒱ :
↪ the third trainee to stay in high ground is . . .

───────

# . 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅 𓂃 ♥︎

✧˖° YANG ୨୧ HAEUN ᣞ ⟢ : i was really nervous in that moment and i could tell that the other girls were feeling the same way.

───────

⊹ ࣪ ˖ ---﹢꒰ AUTOMATED SYSTEM ꒱ :
↪ choi ara.

everyone clapped and congratulated choi ara on being able to stay in high ground. the congratulating was beginning to die down rapidly as the contestants became increasingly nervous as the last name was set to be called shortly.

choi ara stood up, letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding in. she made her way up to the stage and stood next to noh hwajin. hwajin placed a hand on ara's arm, congratulating her personally.