Chapter-24

I think story is more important then smut, isn't guy's 🚶🏻‍♀️ so skip 69 part let's get into the  story... don't worry more smuts are ahead as I wanna make yoonmin close so for now no smut.

Feel free to correct my mistakes♥️

Yoongi pov

My chest still heaved, the air catching in my throat after heated 69 session. Jimin lay beside me, his face soft and flushed, the faintest hint of rose lingering in the air. It always got to me, that scent, a strange mix of sweetness and something...wild.

Yoongi: Jimin,'

I murmured, my voice rough and filled with lust but nothing more.

He opened his eyes, heavy and languid, a smile playing on his lips, he forgot that I was locking him in this room .

Jimin : 'Hmm?'

Yoongi: don't supress ur scent with ur magic from now onwards.

Jimin : okay....

I reached out, tracing the curve of his bottom lip with my thumb. A shiver ran through him, a tiny tremor that amplified the heat still simmering in my veins.

Yoongi : 'Come here,'

I whispered, the words barely audible.

He didn't need to say twice. He slid closer, his body molding against mine, the heat of him radiating through the thin fabric of our sheets. Our scents mingled, tobacco and rose, a potent blend that made my head swim.

Yoongi: Kiss me,'

I murmured, he didn't said anything and kissed me.

Our lips met, a slow, deliberate merging. I tasted the salt of his sweat, the tang of him mixed with the sweet aftertaste of our shared passion.

It was intoxicating, a drug I was powerless to resist. His fingers tangled in my hair, a possessive pull that mirrored the pull I felt inside, a burning need that threatened to consume me entirely.

 His fingers tangled in my hair, a possessive pull that mirrored the pull I felt inside, a burning need that threatened to consume me entirely

And then, enveloped in the warmth of his body, the exhaustion of the storm finally claiming us, we drifted off to sleep.

After 2 hours