Chapter - 25

。⁠*゚⁠+Thank you so much for 6.5k + views +。⁠*゚⁠

Jimin's pov

The couch was really soft. Yoongi's hands were strong, too strong maybe, but they felt good on my butt . I grumbled, but it wasn't just from my back hurting but it wasn't all from the pain. It felt...good. Too good.

Yoongi: "Feeling better?"

Yoongi's voice was soft, Funny, considering how rough he'd been with me earlier.

Jimin: "A little,"

I mumbled, hating how much I enjoyed his touch. His hands were strong, almost like a wild animal, but there was a gentleness there too, a gentleness that confused me. He smelled like tobacco and something else, something untamed, and I breathed it in without meaning to.

Another growl rumbled in my chest, a mix of pleasure and frustration. I shouldn't be enjoying this. Yoongi is from my enemy realms.

He grunted, pulling his hands away.
I missed the warmth immediately.

Yoongi: "Good. I have to go. I have Important things to do."

Panic surged through me.

Jimin : "Important things? What about me?"

Yoongi smirked, unsettling look in his eyes.

Yoongi: "You stay here, little rose. Think of it as a...long, long rest."

He did some magic and something wrapped around the castle.

Yoongi : "Don't try anything stupid to go out, Jimin. This magic is powerful. You can't break it."

He walked towards the big doors of the castle, the air around him shimmering. As he stepped out, a faint blue outline appeared, sealing the exits shut. Magic, powerful and dangerous, crackled in the air. I was trapped.

Fuck , from outside of windows I see again he made another bound to make me difficult to break it

Fuck , from outside of windows I see again he made another bound to make me difficult to break it... god

 god