1| A Host Club?

Chapter one- A Host Club?

Edited 7/11/15 by httpkaycat

(this story will be written in third person)

You were walking down to each hall looking for a music room not too crowded because you were crowd shy. You came across an abandoned music room.

"Finally  a quiet place to practice to study." You whispered to yourself.

When you open the door you see a lot of petals falling towards your face.

"What the?"

You then see, six surprisingly good looking guys and one girl crossing dressing as a guy.

Two of them had blonde hair, two had black hair, one had brown hair,
and then the two auburn haired twins.

You suddenly recognized one of them.....Tamaki! He's always helping people and was so dramatic! Many girls fell in love with him but you just wouldn't.

There was something about one of the twins that you liked.

Tamaki then reaches out for you hand and the dips you and keeps you in that position."What is your name?" He asked dreamily.

" (Y/N)," you say without looking away.

He then looks away and puts you down.

"Who do you want to request?" He says putting his hand on your chin.

You then take a glance at Hikaru for a second, blush, then gently say,
"The twins."

He then smiles and turns to the twins.

The twins introduce themselves and say, "Now, who did you really  want to request."

You freeze, your face turns into a shade of tomato red. You Look at them! And stutter.

"I d-don't want anyone specific." You argue, blushing.

"Yes, you doooo~" Hikaru and Kaoru say in unison.

You blush more.

"F-fine! I chose Hikaru!" You say and pout.

They look at each other, smirking, then Kaoru steps up,

"Ok I am right here!" Said Kaoru's deep voice.

You realize they are trying to trick you, because you know they might look alike but their voice is very much different.

"I said Hikaru, not Kaoru silly!" You say. They look at you surprised.

"How did you know that we tried tricking you?" You shrug and Hikaru steps up and leads you to a table all by himself.

What a strange club, but I guess it's not that bad if Hikaru's here..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE!!! (;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This the first story I've ever written on wattpad so I really hope you enjoyed it chapter two will be with you in a few days thank you and goodbye!!!