Jealousy. 🔞

me, becky and friend are heading inside the closest cafe in bangkok, lets call it a trio friend date.

Us three head inside the cafe and sat down, freind infront of me, becky beside me.

I told friend to go order

"Friend, can you order?"

Friend: "yeah sure."

Friend head to the counter to order
2 minutes passes by and i got bored so i got the guts to open my phone so i did.

I leaned my back in my chair. I heard a footstep running towards our table and i looked up and it was a man. So i ignored it.

The man stopped right infront of our table.
I ignored him and i continued scrolling in becky's account in insta.

The man "a-are you Freen Sarocha??" The man asked freen and i looked up at him.

And becky's thoughts go "who the f*ck is this guy."

Freen: "yeah im Freen. Why?" Freen asked

And becky's  thoughts goes again. "Augh im ready to throw hands.

The man: "can u take a pic of you! Im a huge fan!!"

I couldnt handle my jealousy and i had nithing to di at all... excpet...

I caress Freen's thighs as a warning and meanehile freen flinched

Becky's thoughts goes "what am i doing.."

Freen: "sorry sir but i cant im busy today.."

The man: "awhh okay.."

The man walked away and freen looked at him walk out the cafe seconds later she looked at me

Freen: "what do you think you were doing becky! I told you to keep it a secret and not get obvious that we're together!"

Becky: "yeah right im sorry."

Freen: "wait are you jealous?" Freen smirked a little as i gulp getting nervous..

Becky: "n-no" becky's mind: oh fuck why am i stuttering... im supposed to be the top here why am i acting like a bottom.

Freen whispered in my ear "Just wait till we go back to our apartment. I'll make your jealousy turn into lust."

I was shock from what she said. But i cant do anything else. I got a little nervous and excited in the same time thinking what she'll do.

Freen's mind: Your so unlucky that your not a minor anymore. I'll find you begging for me to slow down. And i better see that legs of yours trembling and shaking because of my fingers.

Friend came back with our coffee and placed the tray down friend broke the silence

Friend: "sorry i took so for long, the line was long."

Becky: "yeah its alright."

Freen just leaned her back in her chair again looking at her ohone scrolling in insta becky took a quick pic and saw that freen herself scrolling on becky's insta.

Becky was shocked.

Becky: "How did you get my private account on insta-"

Freen: "i have my ways Armstrong."

(TIME SKIP!)

——————————————————–——

Time check: 9:30