𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲

"Will you please stop crying?" The raven haired girl said

"No." The brunette haired girl replied.

"Aurora! Please stop crying." Her sister, Violet said.

Aurora sniffed while hugging her plushie tightly, her cute nose red and her eyes puffy.

"Why didn't the tooth fairy came?" She asked, tears streaming down her eyes.

Violet looked at her with a done expression. She took a deep sigh.

"Aur! The tooth fairy doesn't exist." She said gently.

Aurora glared at her while still sniffing.

"The tooth fairy does exist." She insisted, wiping her runny nose with her sleeve.

"Who the heck told you this nonsense?" Violet questioned.

"Dentist Uncle told me that if he removes my cavity tooth, then he'll give me the tooth to put it under my pillow. The next morning, I should find a gift from the tooth fairy, but she didn't come." Aurora explained, bursting into tears.

Violet hugged her sister, trying to console her.

"Listen, Aurora, the tooth fairy isn't real. If she was real then she would have exchanged your tooth with a gift. Maybe Uncle was just joking." She said soothingly.

"It means Uncle tricked me." Aurora said with a pout.

Violet smiled, trying to lighten the mood.

"Now, come on, you need to get ready for college," She said, gently nudging Aurora to get up.

Aurora nod her head while smiling. She stood up and jumped from the bed.

THUD

"Ouch!" Aurora yelped.

"Aur! You clumsy girl. Be careful." Violet said and held her hand to make her stand up.

"Sorry!" Aurora said and giggled.

Violet shook her head and went out of the room. Violet walked towards her room. The maids were cleaning her room.

"Miss.Sara kindly clean Aurora's room as well. You know how clumsy she is." She said.

The maid named Sara giggled. She nod her head and went out. Violet entered the bathroom. She took a shower and changed her clothes. She wore a black off shoulder shirt and black pants.