#65

Cover

Story Title: Far Cry: The Markraxverse

(A/N: The Markraxverse was a fictional planet named in my head. I know the name is dumb or idiocy? But it was all I can come up with, And yes, This is a far cry fiction. But with Sci-fi)

Synopsis: The Markraxverse, An Dangerous, Anarchy, Crazed & Radiation planet from another world. It was filled with freaks, mutants and dangerous individuals. It was colonal by the United Earth Coalition. But collapsed due to the Civil War. The UEC Dumb criminals, psychopaths and those with abilities on the planet, Forming factions/nations to siege control on the planet. Those who lived in the Markraxverse will have to fight against each other for the planet.

However, One of them was a Mutant Hybrid named Kavid, An young boy with his super abilities due to his parents throw him away and sent to this planet. Now, He has the abilities to take control on this planet.

Cover

Story Title: GATE: Mental Omega - The New Worlds

(A/N: I never played Mental Omega mod, But it was good by the way. I wanted to make a story about it. I wanted to inspired it. I will add Red Alert 3 and Generals, Including that mod "War of Powers".)

Synopsis: In Alternate 1992, After the end of the Mental Omega War and the defeat of Epsilon. Th United Allied Forces and the Foehn Revolt began there world recontruction. Foehn Revolt Annexed China and East Russia. While the United Allied Forces annexed Many Parts of the World. Including, (West/East) Europe, Africa, Middle East, North and South American, All countries are annexed by the UAF, Mainly with Soviet Union who are forcibly annexed by the UAF and Foehn Revolt. The world is now in peace.

However, That Peace was shattered when the unknowned GATE suddenly opened in Reconstruction Washington D.C. when the roman-like army and the mythical creatures attacked the capital. But they're were repelled by the UAF and Revolt units in the Capital.

Both UAF and Foehn Revolt send there forces to the otherside. But they're meet with JSDF From the parellel World in alnus hill. How will the JSDF React to the UAF and Foehn Revolt from there world? How will the UN and NATO to the Alternate World War 3? How will Russia and China react to their alternate counterparts? Will there been another World War III in the parallel world?

Cover

Story Title: Becoming the Leader of the Changlings

Synopsis: A young boy named Jaove was killed by accident and reincarnated to a changlings. With this new abilities, He will changes his new species on another world. Will he success?