2

Uhmm read it 🔪🦥

🐰📷🦦🌷

**************************************

"Freen... who are you?" Becky wonders, her mind racing with questions. "Are you a friend or a stranger? How come only you can see me? And how did you know I'd be on that beach?"

She thinks back to their encounter, trying to remember every detail. Freen's concern and kindness, her knowledge of the beach and the camera... It all seems so mysterious and intriguing.

Becky's thoughts are filled with a mix of curiosity and caution. She wants to know more about Freen, but she's also wary of getting too close. After all, she barely knows this person, and the whole situation feels like a dream.

But one thing is certain: Becky can't shake off the feeling that her life has intersected with Freen's in a way that will change her forever.

POV BECKY 

I couldn't sleep whole night

I just couldn't 

That girl

Her face 

That photo

What have I got myself into

Irin yeah irin I should call her

[On call

Irin:hello Becky thanks for dr-

Becky: can we meet

Irin:uhm what happened? Did you get robbed? You got into a relationship?

Becky: stop! Let's meet

Irin: I can't now I'll drop after work?

Becky: agh- okay I'm waiting try to be early or I'm going to other world

Irin: what????

Irin: hel-

Becky: bye.  ]

Now what do I do 

"Blackrock Beach... Freen... Blackrock Beach... Freen..." The names echo in my mind like a mantra. I can't get them out of her head.

"Blackrock Beach... Is it a real place?"

"Freen... ?”

The names swirl around me, refusing to let me go. I feel like I'm stuck in a dream, unable to wake up.

But the names linger, haunting me like a ghost. "Blackrock Beach... Freen…”

Let's get on search 

BlackRock beach 

It existed 

No it still exists 

But with different name 

It was renamed as Diamond beach in 1978

1978?