3

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠) hehe

**************************************

Becky printed the next photo in the series, eager to continue her journey through time and uncover more secrets. As soon as the photo developed, she felt the familiar sensation of being pulled back in time.

When she opened her eyes, she found herself in a different location, surrounded by unfamiliar faces. But one face stood out - Freen's.

when she saw it clearly she was crying she was weeping,

Becky's instincts told her to comfort Freen, but she hesitated when she saw the guy hug her instead. She watched from her hiding spot, curious about the situation. The guy's words were inaudible, but his tone seemed soothing, as if he was trying to calm Freen down.

Becky's mind raced with questions. Who was this guy? Why was Freen so upset? And what was their relationship? She continued to observe, trying to make sense of the scene unfolding before her.

As she watched, the guy slowly released Freen from the hug, and they started talking. Becky strained her ears to listen, but their words were still indistinct. She wondered if she should reveal herself or remain hidden, not wanting to disrupt the moment. Even if she doesn't she is not visible to anyone but freen only

Becky's eyes widened as she watched the man kiss Freen. She felt a pang in her heart , wondering what was happening. The kiss seemed intense, but also brief, as if the man was trying to convey a message or comfort Freen in a moment of distress.

As the man got into his car and drove away, Becky couldn't help but feel a sense of concern. Who was this man, and what was his relationship with Freen? Why did he kiss her, and what did it mean?

Freen stood alone, looking lost and vulnerable. Becky's instincts told her to approach Freen, to comfort her and ask what was happening. But she hesitated.

she stopped waiting for that man to drive away totally so she just took a look at photograph it was a car driving away same car which just left it means freen will capture it now that means she will have to return without any chance to talk with f...

she stopped waiting for that man to drive away totally so she just took a look at photograph it was a car driving away same car which just left it means freen will capture it now that means she will have to return without any chance to talk with freen she needs to stop freen

Becky's eyes widened as she realized the significance of the photograph. She knew she had to act fast to prevent Freen from taking the picture. With a surge of determination, Becky stepped out from behind the car and rushed towards Freen.

Becky's instincts took over, and she ran to Freen, pulling her into a tight hug without thinking. Freen, surprised by the sudden gesture, stumbled backward, dropping her camera in the process.

They stayed there like that for moment

Breaking the hug they just looked in each other's eyes

Becky: im-im sorry i-

Freen: don't be sorry maybe I needed it

Becky nodded understanding mood

Becky: Can I walk you home today?