Jelousy?...

They are both on stage...ready for the debate to begin. Both are finding themselves a little nervous and flustered. I mean, millions of people will be watching them.

Bidens POV: This is the day. I'm going to take down this stupid orange once and for all.

Trumps POV: I'm going to beat deathbed once and for all.

Both have the same mindset; to beat eachother in the debate but what will really go down?

The debate was filled mostly with pointless statements....

Biden: Didn't you have sex with a pornstar???(in mind)*i watched that whole tape he can't deny it*

p
Trump: Uh...no I didn't (in mind) *i did fuck that pornstar but i wish that pornstar was biden..WHAT. what am i thinking hes my rival i need to stop thinking like this*

(after the debate)

Biden runs to Obama

Biden: Obama-chan!! how did i do?
Obama: You did great my little ancient artifact!
*holds his hand*

Trump spots them from across the room and cant help but feel a little...jealous.

Trump: (in mind)*why am i thinking all of this about Biden? hes my oponent but i cant help but feel a little jealous of him and Obama. I want to confront Obama about taking whats mine but my career will be destroyed*

Trumps mind was racing at this point and he didnt know what to do at this point.