Lori

It was a normal day for Lori LeClair. She had woken up, brushed her teeth, ate breakfast, and went back to her bed to scroll on her phone mindlessly. She opened Discord to chat with her friends. We have to remember that she had just broken up with her ex-partner. She found comfort in chatting with her friends on the app. While on the app she received a message from her ex-partner's best friend, and she opened it. Little did she know that was just the beginning of her world. 

The message read "hi walkfence, long time no see", she smirked at this and replied "hello" and the conversation started. It was innocent little chats here and there. The girl identified as "Keefmuffins" but her real name was Rose. The chats went from now and then to every day, from morning to the ungodly hours of the night. The chats turned into phone calls. They would call every night and get to know each other. 

Lori and Rose would openly flirt with each other but never admit their feelings for each other, it was obvious to them and everyone else they associated with. But they were just friends, nothing else.

It wasn't until a day in June, that Rose was in the hospital. Lori helped and comforted her the best she could. They would chat and chat until they would fall asleep. One day Lori awakened with a message from Rose asking if she could tell her something, Lori said "of course!". The message was sent from Rose.

She admitted her feelings toward Lori, Lori's heart couldn't take it, it was beating faster than she could think. Lori confessed as well, they both thought it was best for them to wait to be official just until Rose was out of the hospital. No rush. But at least now they both knew they liked each other, and the universe had big plans for them.

Lori had moved away for college of course it didn't affect Rose because she was in the States, it was going to be long-distance either way, Lori moved to Toronto to attend a film school. From what Lori can remember Rose had always been there for her during these trying times, and she appreciated it.