If everything was like among 3

3rd Person Pov

Shiloh walked into the bathroom, noticing the empty toilet paper roll, she gasped. She quickly reported it. "Where?" The usual question was asked.

"Okay, someone used the last of the toilet paper roll," she said looking around at everyone. "And didn't replace it." She finished. Everyone gasped.

"Red's sus!" Judah accused Brittney. Everyone disagreed with him. He accused her once more. "You always do this." Brittney argued back at him.

"Does anyone have any real evide-" He looked around cutting himself off. "Who's that guy?" He finished. Everyone looked over to where he pointed. No one said anything. "Did anybody invite him?" Micah questioned. Everyone said No.

Black Was Thrown Out

"Alright, Black was...NOT the imposter!" Micah started. "Yea I'm okay with that.." Everyone agreed, Abby bit her lip to stop her from giggling.

Black Has Left

"Okay everybody you know the drill. M.O.M gave us each a list of tasks. Get 'em done." Shiloh said handing everyone a task card.

"Remember there's still three imposters!" Elijah reminded everyone. They looked at him in confusion. "THREE!?" Shiloh shouted. "Who allowed three?" Daniel groaned. Elijah shrugged. Everyone just split up.

Abby's POV

"Do wires..What the heck? These have to be done by color?" I heard Micah question. I walked in with Judah, "M.O.M knows I'm not good at this one."

"Woah you're color blind?" Judah asked
(😨) "No! This task is just really annoying and I don't know why." Slowly raising his voice. I started to giggle. Micah looked at me and scoffed. Judah kept looking between the task and Micah. "You're taking long with this task. Pretty sus." "No I think he's color blind." I giggled. Micah just looked at us and scoffed. (I AM SO SORRY IF I OFFENDEDANYONE! ACCEPT MY APOLOGY COOKIE🍪) We just walked away.

"Why do I always have download data. Ughhh." I complained walking to my task. "WHO PUT LEAVES IN THE VENT? DID YOU LIKE GET THEM FROM OUTSIDE?" Daniel confusedly shouted.

"Oh finally it's almost done." I whispered. Looking at the tablet I smiled. "And do-" My smile quickly faded as a meeting was called.

"OH SNAP! IT WAS BRITTNEY! I WAS RIGHT! I CAUGHT HER!" Judah excitedly shouted. "Okay, but Judah's the other imposter." Brittney replied to his craziness. We all gasped as Brittney voted Judah. "Alright but it's actually not me." Judah attempted to defend himself.

Brittney was thrown out
Judah was thrown out

"Judah was..NOT the imposter." Shiloh said in a disappointed voice. They all made sad noises. "BUT BRITTNEY WAS!" I shouted cheering them up. "Yay, and remember there are two imposters left." Daniel reminded us.

3rd Person Pov
Outside

Judah walked over to Brittney very angrily. "I knew it wasn't you. I just wanted revenge." She smirked at him. Judah tried to say something but just couldn't. He had to admit she was pretty smart for that. "Well played." He decided on.

Inside

"Don't be suspicious. Don't be suspicious." Elijah reminded himself walking into a room. "Task. Wait why do I have a list of tasks if I can't do any of these." He was talking to himself. "Ugh I hate being imposter." He mumbled. Daniel then walked in doing a task. Elijah watched him.