authors notes: adeline

hi. im adeline.

hii oop. im js excited. sooo first of all, thanks for finding my book (though im so far away from finishing it). I've been spending so much time planning this book, outlining it, even dreaming abt it when i sleep, so i hope you'll enjoy it.

second of all~ please dont judge, keep ur opinions to urself unless it'll useful cuz i rlly need help and inspos. and um there might be a few mistakes, as im still js a teenager (ahh what am i even doing in my time) soo feel free to let me know if i made any mistakes cuz i already know my grammar sucks and would very much appreciate corrections ( priv chat/comments ).

third of allll, um i suck at updating and i always procrastinate, i'll try to update as soon as i can, tho if i took too much time or you want the next chapter sooner, js priv message me (cuz then i know people are actually waiting and get to work n not procrastinate). I warned you.

(i think this is too much for an intro but anyways)

fourthly, this book might not be suitable for you if the following list of warnings trigger you, so make sure you're ok with all of those before reading. dont force yourself, your mental health matters ( i sound like a dark romance writer ).

murder scenes/refrences

themes around loss/ greif

mentions of illegal activities

(the list would be updated to match the existing chapters)

lastly, js have fun and enjoy the book! I included audio/music that matches the chapters you're reading on the top of every chapter for better experience (the music is quite short so you might want to loop the video). if you can't find the audio or it doesn't work, all the videos are in my youtube channel, and each video is labled with the chapter name and pov. channel linked below ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/@onlyadelinee

a quick reminder that ily, you are loved and stay positive! enjoy the book and feel free to dm me if you have any suggestions or book ideas! i wont bug you on ur reading now. byee! mwah <3