The first day of middle school

Page 3

As the bus start driving Anahi keeped feeling things get thrown at her head,she turned around and a crumpled up paper was threw on  her face.Anahi picked the paper up and un-crumpled paper.   

It said: Hey Freak,i didn't thought you come back,I thought you would chicken up like 5 grade,remember when you hid in the girls restroom but I found you,you looked so        dumb,meet me at the gym,3pm,Loser.                                                                  

By Delilah Thronton. To:Freak.

Anahi looked around and saw a girl with blonde hair and black eyes glaring at her with a grin. Anahi quickly turn around trying to hide herself from her.Riya noticed it,what happend? Oh, nothing just a letter from a friend said Anahi. Alex says "but girl,we are your only friends",Riya laughs as Anahi could't help but over-think what was gonna happen.It was like she zoned out of reality and into another world. Riya noticed her hand shaked alot,Hey Anahi, my dad told me that we might have the chance for a sleepover,if you want too. Anahi woke up from being zoned out and said,I would like that. 

As Anahi smiled Alex saw the paper Anahi had in her hand but she crumpled it to fast before he could see it. The bus stop at a school,it had a big school board outside,it had the words "Trinity Academy" in big bold words. Riya said "Anahi,i heard  they have a dance team here now,and a music class!! Oh nice.Anahi was to busy thinking about what it would be like if she had came to the gym as Delilah said. Alex said with a grin,I got this,ANAHI ROSE THOMPSON!! Anahi flinched cause she was not ready for that. Alex said,I told you. Riya  glared at Alex but then looked at Anahi with softer eyes,Anahi did you even listen to what I said? Anahi said,Yes,well,no,I was thinking about something important. 

Bus Driver: Get out kids,go to school.