Music

Does music really help? Does this melody on my head help me with a life that has slight pleasures. If this world became even more darker would this rhythm just make me forget what could happened. Does this music give me hope or do I just tell myself everything with be okay if I just have the playlist set on shuffle and earphones in?
Is music my only friend?
Suddenly the beat of the melody disappear leaving my mind alone. Nothing to stop it from the past, from the memories that I want to disappear,from the destruction of a once bright imagination. He didn't deserve to die. In fact why did he. Why he have to leave to disappear with an mistaken day that was never supposed to happened. Why couldn't it have been me? Why did he have to take the one with the brightest future, the sweetest smile, and the loved one. Why..
A slight knock wiped away the thoughts .
"Alex honey?"
My eyes stare directly at the white popcorn ceiling.
"Alex, lunch is ready." The woman's voice cracked with hope.
"I'm not hungry"
"You have to eat or..."
"Or what?" I snapped
"Just come and eat for me"
Silence venture thought the room.
"A plate for you is on a table, I love you." The woman states as she steps out the door.
A cold wet drop escapes from my eye as I turn over on my bed. That afternoon I lay on the blue blanket alone listening to my only friend.

Comment below and tell me what u think...what could I change?