Chap-63 "A Mournful Day"

••••••••••••THE FUNERAL DAY•••••••••

The day was dark as the clouds covered the sun just as the sorrow covered their families happiness.

Family friends, investors, business partners, gathered around the ceremony to bid thier final goodbye to Jisoo's dad. their faces were all sad and a beam of sorrow was wandering in the air.

Everyone were silent and shocked to witness mr.kim's sudden death. They didn't knew how to console their family. Even though no one said it, they all had one question in thier mind "who will be the next heir to run the business?"

Jihyo: mom pls control yourself.....

Mom: how can I jihyo? Your dad left us......

*she started weeping*

*sehun and krystal took incharge of the ceremony while kai and jennie were attending the guests*

Krystal: sehun....what will happen Now? How will we answer the media question?

Sehun: I am also worried about it.... Im sure the media wants to know the reason behind it.

Tzuyu: yes oppa the media will ask many question... About dad's death and his next heir.....

Bogyeum: I wonder whom he chose?

Sehun: we will only know when his will is revealed.

Krystal: dad wanted to be a grandpa and this happened.....im sorry baby....

*she held her tummy and tears rolled down her cheeks*

Tzuyu: all because of that jisoo!

Jennie: will you stop accusing soo, for god sake!

Tzuyu: oh look her minion is here.

Jennie: dont call me that im her bestfriend and I will defend her.

Tzuyu: whatever dont get involved in my matter.

Kai: noona pls talk to her respectfully!

Tzuyu: oh my mouth my wish.

Kai: Noona!

Sehun: stop it you all! We are at dad's funeral ceremony and you all are fighting! Have some shame!

Tzuyu: She started it oppa....

Sehun: Kim Tzuyu!

*he glared at her and she kept quite*

Krystal: by the way Where is jisoo and tae?? I didn't see them from the morning?

Jennie: they are on thier way. Soo was crying last night so taehyung made her sleep late.

Krystal: good she must be heartbroken.

Tzuyu: we are heartbroken too not only her.

Krystal: yes but she witnessed her dad murder so I'm sure those scenes were flashing in her mind.

Tzuyu: I doubt!

*jisoo And tae arrived and they went to her mom*

Jisoo: mom are you alright?

Mom: soyaa!

*she hugged her and cried making jisoo eyes fill with tears*

Jisoo: its ok mom....im here with you.

Tae: pls don't cry mom..... will dad be happy watching you cry?

*jisoo's mom shaked her head as no*

Tae: so, Lets bid him a happy goodbye shall we?