Chapter 1

The darkness of night covered the grasslands like a blanket. The sky speckled with distant stars. The cracked moon in the sky above the hotel. All the contestants retired to their team rooms for the night. A peaceful tranquillity nestled in, but this peace would not last. Marker woke up to a noise in the halls. This noise could be heard every night. Marker knew what this noise was. He got up and brandished a sharp stick. He didn't know who it was, but the more people being eliminated during the challenges, the more people he could check off as not being a vampire. Marker was stealthy and slick. A sudden howl in the distance caught him off guard. He began to panic, now fearing the existence of two different monsters. He backed away slowly, scanning the area for the beast. He soon bumped into Remote, who was sitting near her brand new rechargeable battery, causing him to scream.

His sudden outburst had awoken his teammates, all except Black Hole, who was asleep outside. Fanny growled in annoyance as Pie turned on the light.
"Marker, what's with the ruckus?" Tree asked.
Marker immediately gets up, "I- I heard it again!"
Lightning sighs, "Oh no..."
Remote powers on, "What's going on?"
"I heard the vampire!" Marker said.
"Oh, drat," Tree said, snapping hus fingers.
Fanny laughs, "Just three more nights of Marker waking us up because of vampires, and Tree owes me Zap Gun!"
"Marker, you need to drop this fixation, It's kind of getting out of hand," Lightning said.
"It's not just that! I'm serious!" Marker huffed.
Pie yawned, "Let's just go back to bed... I have to take my lizard to the vet tomorrow..."
Everyone headed back to their beds, leaving Marker alone.
"No.. guys! I-" Marker tied to explain. Hearing the howl again, he gasped in realization and whispered, "There's a werewolf..."