XI - Mission Success

(Stare...) (This is the most lore accurate ending so you don't have to read this :3)

--------

After Kevin, Harry, and Marv walked through the park, the three made it to the middle of the park, the same place Kevin met Pigeon Lady. Kevin was nervous, obviously. Harry looked over at him.

H: Give me that bag!

Harry went through his bag and pulled out the pictures. He looked through them while tossing Kevin's bag aside as Marv held him.

H: These will look great in the photo album.

Harry shoved them in his pocket.

M: You may have won the battle, little dude, but you lost the war.

H: You shouldn't know how to mess with us, pal. We're dangerous.

Harry reached in his pocket and pulled out a gun.

H: I'm gonna enjoy this. I never made it to 6th grade, kid. And it doesn't look like you're gonna either...

Kevin gasped as a bucket suddenly hit Marv's head. Harry looked over and saw Buzz quickly smashing his head in with a log. The two fell to the ground, Buzz pulled out firework and lit them. He scooped Kevin up into his arms, grabbed his backpack and ran off to a hiding place before the fireworks went off. In the distance, sirens wailing got louder as the cops got closer. They ran in and saw the sight of the two men on the ground, groaning in pain with buckets next to them. They quickly ran over, picked them up, and cuffed them. One of the cops picked up the pictures and a tape recording and looked through them. The pictures were of the two robbing Duncan's Toy Chest while the tape recording was labeled: "Bad Guys Saying They'll Kill Us" The officer looked at them while he handed the bag of money to another officer.

Officer 1: You guys see, this started earlier. The prisoners already exchanged gifts.

M: We missed the presents?

Marv motioned to Harry.

M: He made us hide out in a store so we could steal all the kiddie's charity mone-

H: Shut up, Marv!

Harry hit him with his elbow. Marv yelled as he hit a burnt spot.

H: You have the right to remain silent, you know!

M: He's a little cranky... We just broke out of prison a few days ago-

H: Shut up, Marv!! Jeez...

Harry kicked Marv's leg.

O1: ...Get 'em out of here!

The officers started guiding the two out of the park.

M: Remember! If this makes the papers, we're no longer the Wet Bandits! We're the Sticky Bandits!

Harry kicked his leg again. This kept going on as Marv tried to spell Sticky and Harry got irritated and tried to shut him up. Buzz and Kevin snickered as they fled the scene.

--------

Buzz and Kevin stood in front of the biggest tree in New York. Kevin turned to Buzz.

"Buzz...?"

'Hm?'

"I'm sorry... I got us into this mess..."

Buzz raised an eyebrow. He leaned down and got on his knees to match Kevin's height.

'You didn't do anything wrong, Kev. It was me. Come here.'

Kevin nodded and came closer, allowing Buzz to pull him into a hug. The two stayed like that for a moment befor-