in the woods

I know that with shit constantly never-ending between Ivar and Sigurd that Ivar had went to calm down. probably his mother's orders which was very smart since it would likely be Sigurd fatal end if Ivar doesn't cool off.

I had followed him into the woods shortly after knowing another way that could help him. and I brought a few blankets with me so that we'd be comfortable or he would.

"why have you followed me?" Ivar asked as he sat up against the partial tree stump.

"I've come to help you cool off" I tell him

"and how would you do that?" he asked

instead of answering I laid the blankets on him grabbed one and opened it up laying it on the forest floor before I laid one folded at the top then placed the other next to it.

"come on , get on the blanket and lay your head on the folded one" I tell him

he looks at me before he moved to do as I told him.

"me laying here will not do anything." he states

"well if you will not be impatient you'll see what I am gonna do while you lay there will" I tell him before I moe to straddle his lap and undoe his breeches before tugging them down then bunched up my skirt and pumped his cock a few times making him moan and close his eyes for a short second.

when he reopened them that's when I decided to slip his cock inside of me and drop my skirt before I started to ride him soft and slow to start before I started to loose myself in the feel of his cock deep inside me. then that's when I picked up pace and fucked him there in the woods not caring wh would watch. not that they would dare. seeing Ivar would hurt them if not kill them.

"this helps relax a person and you being angry need to relax." I verbalize as I reopen my eyes and looked down at him 

"I'm still mad" he says

"then I'll not get off your cock till you are happy or calm" I tell him

"I guess we'll be fuckign all night" he says

"fine with me. just hope you can last that long baby" I say before I lean down and started to kiss him as I begun bouncing on his cock.

he grabbed and slapped my ass before he grabbed my throat and kissed me roughly before he took over control and pushed the front of my skirt up and fucked the hit out of my pussy before cumming uncontrollably.

"shit...I've never done that" he says

"you've never had my pussy" I replied before I slapped his ass.

"I will from this day forth" he promises

"and it better only be mine" I tell him

He smirks while nodding.

"it will be" he says

I pulled him down and wrapped my arms around him as we both get lost in pleasurable bliss.