Character's sketch!

Eman Khan! is a cute and very sexy girl, who has a curvy body. Who's figure is above her ages, Black big duo eye's, two small and fluffy dark red naturally lip's.

And very curvy body with very big boobs and big hips, while her waist is so delicate and in hour glass shape. She is a 17 years old 5.3 very naive, childish and Very innocent girl.

To whom whole khan family, is very protective and possessive. She is the heart beat of there heart. Eman! Love's her big brother most.

Being a Youngest girl child, and with her very curvy body. She is not allowed to go outside of his house. That's the reason why she was a home school student.

Even she is unaware of the fact, that what is the difference between a man and a women. What is sex..? And how to behave in front of a man.

~~~~~

~~~~~

Kurban Abbas khan! is a 32 year's old very hot, handsome and dangerous man

Kurban Abbas khan! is a 32 year's old very hot, handsome and dangerous man. 6.3inch height, very fair skin colour like an ice, dark red lips, sharp facial features and 13inch dick size.

A Man who can leave the Greek god behind him, in the fact of handsomeness. He is very cruel, heartless and ruthless Mafia leader. As well as a Asia's number one business tycoon.

Who only care and love her little cousin sister, mascular and hot well built body. Who makes him look like a hulk. He the person of his own words. Who doesn't care about any one.

People both fear and respect him, and even Eman She is also very scared of him, but she still goes to him for her every little necessary things and also to Annoy him.

But what will happen when he will falls for her little sister..? Whome he considers her real sister! What will happen when Kurban Khan,

will CAGED in the obsession, love, lust and extremely intense desire of her fairy..? To know join the very beautiful and hott journey of there love.

~~~~~~~~
                        Disclaimer..>>>.                  >18+
>highly smut and mature scenes
>Age gap
>Mature Language
🔞🔥🍼🔞
For Any Queries Follow Me On My Instagram also i.e darkest_fantasy.

This story Doesn't contain Any violence scene because author is against such type of scenes.
!

!