Mindmime Town is Looking for New Residents!

MINDMIME TOWN is a new starting town in the East Heights of Zen. Mayor Charm has been newly elected by the locals to lead Mindmime to a peaceful and safe place for the locals to reside in. Little did they know that Mayor Charm has more plans in mind, she dreams for Mindmime Town to one day become Mindmime City!

But to achieve that, the town needs to pass a certain threshold of Population and Income before it can be considered a city. So for her first move as the new mayor of town.. she sent out recruitments all across the province!

*Zen is a thriving country that has a beautiful and elegant culture respecting art, prosperity and peace. 

LIFE SIMULATOR RP
Mindmime Town

Welcome to Life Simulator RP,

You have been invited to move into a starting town called Mindmime Town!

The mayor is determined to develop the small town into a city by increasing the population and income of the new town. Having more shops, stores, and careers would help the town's growth.

In this roleplay, you are free to test the waters in Mindmime Town to pursue your dream career, from art and writing to even musical careers! You can also help the town by pursuing your dream job of being a doctor, engineer, teacher and many more.

And if you are not interested in any of these paths, you are encouraged to start your own shop, store or business! May it be humble or turn it into a monopoly, the possibilities are endless but not limited.

What do you need to bring to move into Mindmime Town?

1. Application Form
(See Chapter: Application Form)

2. Three belongings that you can fit into one backpack
(ex. Laptop, Headphones, Books, Guitar, Stuff Toys, an Heirloom necklace, or anything that is useful and entertaining. )
Why do you need to bring three items to Mindmime Town?
This is to learn more about your character's personality!

3. Pocket money
(See Chapter: Zenith Money)

4. And most importantly... a dream!
(See Chapter: Dreams & Career Paths)

I will see you at Mindmime Bus Stop.

-- Mayor Charm.