[B . I . O]

Name: Romani

Name: Romani

Alias: Dr. Roman

Gender: Male

Age: 17 ~ 18 

Place of Birth: ???

Birthday: ???

Race: Human

Height: 165 cm

Combat Experience: ???

Infected Status: Confirmed uninfected by medical examination.

[PHYSICAL EXAMINATION]

Strength: Normal

Mobility: Normal

Endurance: Normal

Tactical Acumen: Normal

Combat Skill: Normal

Arts Adaptability: Normal

[SKILLS]

??? 

Demon Evocation/Summon

Demon Arts/Skills (Physical, Magic, Ailment, Support, Passive, Navigator)

[TALENTS]

???

???

Originium Absorption (Limited)

[BASE SKILLS]

Doctor Helper

Everyone's Friend

[HISTORY]

Randomly appearing during Reunion attack toward Lungmen as he walk around to find what is happening while try to remember his past as nothing came to mind only for a screen appeared in front of him.

The screen told him his memories is locked and possibly is erase, but in exchange he is gifted with a power. As much as he want to know more, he witness a mother and child been attack by Reunion members which he asked the screen what to do.

This lead to him awakened his power which he used to save the mother and  the child which also lead to him encountered Rhodes Island. He later joined Rhodes Island after Amiya request his help which he agree.

[DIALOGUE]

Chosen as assistant: Paperwork? I don't mind as two heads are better than one... despite both heads are amnesiac.

Talk 1: If you have a problem, you can just ask me or Amiya to help you though.

Talk 2: You and me are like two sides of the same, kinda romantic don't you think?

Talk 3: Everyone's stories are dazzling, brief journey, like twinkling of the stars. They are stories of love and hope. 

Idle: Want some? I have extra cup noodles if you want me to make it for you.