The trip.

*door shuts* frustrated i grab a drink out the fridge, *SLAM!* I sit down and think hard about what the hell just happened.. *Mind: Once again, Another argument. just wait til i see her." I have an early flight in the morning to atlanta must wake up in time.. *5 HOURS LATER* *Ring, Ring* Hi baby.. i want to apologize to you about yesterday, Im sorry for the way i lashed out... Ill do better next time i promise. You: Don't apologize it was particularly my fault too. *Both laugh* Im gonna get off my flight soon i cant wait to see u. *Hangs up*.. *3 Hours later* *looks for her* *Runs and jumps on my back* Babe i missed u soo muchh.., *Kisses* *holds hand and goes home while she talks about her week* *4 Hours later* Walks in.. .. Babe i have this thing I wanna give u.. A gift.. *she takes it and opens it* *Tear forms* You: Babe it's.. Beautiful.. *Hugs tightly.* Me: Im glad u like it.. I do.. *lays down together in her bed* *kisses slowly* *moves hand to waist* *Starts kissing neck* You: b- Babe.. Me: *continues to kiss neck* You: *moans a little* Me: *Moves hand lower and lower* *touches puszy* You: *Moans *grabs dck* Me: *Groans *starts taking clothes off slowly while still kissing* As i slowly take her clothes off i get this feeling in my body and it feels good.. What such amazing body she has x-ing out all her insecurities.. *Pulls pants off* *slowly starts fingering* You: *Moans softly* Me: *Continues to slowly* As i finger her feeling her wettnest every stroke i get harder by the second imagining how good my dck would feel inside her.. *After moments* I pin her in the bed and pulls her panties off slowly and goes down *Starts eating* As i eat her out all i can feel and imagine is her amazing taste and how wett she is her moans get louder so i stop for s second Me: *Panting* Aren't your parents downstairs?? You: No *moves head back down* As i continue to eat her out the more i feen for her body and want every single last piece of cum that comes out of her.. Her: *Moans even louder* Me: You like that? You: Yes daddy .. Me: *smiles* as i continue to eat her out i can feel her getting on the verge and right before she squirts i get out the way.. *Moans calmly* *grunting as i go* You: *Attempts to run from it* *i grip her thighs holding her down* You: Daddy please i cant take it.. Me: No running.. As i lick more and more the creamer she gets i stop and stand up *pulls it out* i pull her closer to me and tries to put it in the first time it does fit the second time it goes in *slowly goes in* the deeper and deeper i get the more i feel *Goaning hard* You: *moaning hard* Me: Knowing ive never fekt nothing this this in my life i start to go in and out the tightness of her puszy is something magical i grab her neck and start to go faster the more strokes the more the tries to run away i grab her wrists and pins her down over her head while slowly kissing her You: Daddy .. *moans softly* .. Me: I know baby take it take it.. the more i go the more i feel the need to cum .. wanting to cum badly.. I last longer than i expected. *starts kissing on her body and her tittys* Her: *moans loudly and pants* Me: Its hard to hold It in.. not knowing if i came already or not.. Im finna cum i sayy .. Her: cum daddy cumm .. Me: *pants fast and goans loudly* ... I finally finish.. Inside her... Us watching it slowly gulp out .. You: so what now?.. Me: tired i run to my bag and grab something.. *Pulls out pill.* Me: Plan b...