Eos Energy Announces Expansion Of Existing Project With Indian Energy

Eos Energy Enterprises, a leader in zinc-based Long Duration Energy Storage (LDES) systems, announced the expansion of its agreement with Indian Energy, adding 25 MWh to the existing 35 MWh order, totaling 60 MWh for the Viejas Band of Kumeyaay Indians. This project, funded by the California Energy Commission, aims to enhance grid resiliency and promote sustainable energy solutions. The installation will include Eos' Gen 2.3 systems and new Eos Z3TM Cubes, both non-flammable and cost-efficient, produced in Turtle Creek, Pennsylvania.

The expanded project highlights a partnership between Eos, Indian Energy, and the California Energy Commission, accelerating the adoption of clean energy technologies in California. This collaboration reaffirms their commitment to deploying reliable and scalable energy storage solutions. Eos' non-lithium technology aligns with sustainability goals, ensuring energy stability for remote communities. Eos has also launched commercial production on a new manufacturing line and received a strategic investment from Cerberus to support large-scale customer projects.

Read More - https://www.techdogs.com/tech-news/globe-newswire/eos-energy-announces-expansion-of-existing-project-with-indian-energy-and-the-california-energy-commission