1.

New York

New York

I was sitting on my couch in my penthouse, just watching rumors about myself on the news. My hairs were soaked in water as I took shower just some minutes ago. The view from here has always been pretty cool. High-rise building, Cresent moon is just like a cherry on the top

I sipped my champagne. It made a weird sensation in my body you know more like a gratification shock.

I mumured to myself "God these people are so fcking stupid" as I saw a rumor about me being drug addicted and being a siren.

"Siren? Yes baby lemme lure you" I was just talking to myself. I chuckled to my self

I turned my TV off and sighed.

It was 10 at night, I miss Seoul so much. Actually not Seoul my mansion in Seoul. I got up and switched my TV off. I was getting sleepy.

Being famous is fun until you have these nasty rumors about yourself. I wish I was a mafia, my life would have been more colorful- I mean more red you know. Well I will sleep early today because I have a flight tomorrow.

⩩ ★̶̲  .

morning.

I woke up feeling fresh, it wasn't like those morning because I am going Seoul today.

Yeah! My mansion I am coming to you. I sound like psycho who is obsessed with money, I mean I am obsessed with money.

I got ready, I left my penthouse. I was managing this new York branch and now I am tired, iamma manage Seoul branch now.

I was at airport, I wish I had a private jet. It would have been easier that way. My next plan will be buying a private jet.

I just chuckled to myself, Now I was sitting on the plane.

the plane was ready board now. I was reviewing the designs made by designer, for the new spring season, SW24 series. They were good but not perfect. I need them to improve it more.

After 15 hours we finally made to Seoul. No one came to pick me up from airport! I hate my parents I freaking deserve princess treatment.

I called my taxi. My mansion wasn't far away from there. It only took 20 minutes. I felt giddy, I was ready to meet with my parents.

Taxi entered the door of the estate, well I like to call it cheatau. We drive through the woods until, the car was infront of the main entrance.

I got off from taxi and Maids were taking my luggage out. I felt lively today. I entered the mansion. I saw mother drinking tea, she stood with a surprised face.

"Oh dear, what a surprise!" She exclaimed

I ran and hugged her tightly, she gladly returned it. My mom told me father was stuck in a meeting right now, so I just sat idly on the couch talking to my mother and all.

She was shocked at my decision, that I wanna handle this Seoul branch but she was glad that I would be close to her from now on. I freshened up and mom specifically Cooked food for me. I love her so much for this. Im greatful that mom is so understanding and good to me.

Just then, when I was eating my food with mom , my phone Rang. Who would call me?

Buzz. I placed my fork down and checked the caller ID, it was yoongi! Oh dear. I quickly swallowed and cleared my throat to speak up.

I picked up the call, only to hear yoongi inviting me to hang out with him, my lips formed a smile. You can say yoongi is like my friend more like a brother! It has been month's since I met him as he is usually busy in his mafia stuff.

I got up from my chair, and I made my to my room after telling my mom about yoongi, she nodded.