School Shopping

Code

AN: Arthor notes

"Thoughts"

Text

reading

"Speach"

*onomatopoeia*

'Importance'

Expression

*action*

Diffident meaning

Narrator POV

It was in average day within the snowy mountains of Cairngorms, Scottland, as the snow whisp around the air, nipping at any passerby, and slowly opening to the sky above. Twas every day on this remote area where the snow fell on this mountain, for it was frigid, cold, and where many end up, fading to darkness on the frosted north, or becoming a meal to an animal who dares living up upon the snow cap.

The wings of a snow-white owl flew over the white landscape, as gusts of air were pushed as it wings flapped, as the yellow eyes look forward, and as their eyes land on one's sight, then Infront of it is an ancient manor.

(Art by Dream by WOMBO)

The owl flies through the window, into an owlery, as it rests. A capsule tied to its leg.

A small creature about 3 foot tall, with small spindly arms and legs. An oversized head with large round amber eyes, and batlike ears. It walked with a lit lantern. The creature wore a servant's suit, that was slightly tailored to its body. The clothing was a white undershirt, black waist coat, black trousers, black coat and black spats with white socks. It looked male.

"Must check this room, master says that we must check for his word

"Must check this room, master says that we must check for his word." The creature said with a slightly squeaky voice. 

The creature looked around, looking for something, but then it found the owl with the letter. The creature looked at it with interest "Greeting, owl, I am Maître, humble house elf of the Wyntermourn family, the master of the house is away, I am sorry, but all business to him, must got the ministry." He waited it the fly away "Go on, fly back, sorry, but sorry for the inconvenience."