Headcanons!!

guys i don't know what to write about "what they think about you" for the love interests who are with Y/N a lot, like ace and deuce. Because they got feelings for you but they don't really change??

i'm shocked that people actually like this book!! i did not expect to actually continue with it because one day i was on tiktok and saw a applejack edit and was like "oh i loved her as a kid" and at the time i also liked twst (still do) so here we are!

---What they think of you---

-Ace is becoming more touchy with you, making jokes about how funny it would be if you two were to date. Little did you know he ain't joking about it, never was and never will be.

-Grim knows he can be a bit.. difficult, but he loves and cares about you with actions rather than empty words, Grim loves you a lot as a big sis and will make sure that you know it through his actions.

-Deuce is very aware that he likes you but technically speaking, Deuce has yet to do anything since realizing his feelings towards you, he doesn't have the guts

-Crowley is an immature little brat that throws shit on you because he's to irresponsible to do it himself, he thinks your tolerable but you (surprisingly) hate him.

-Riddle is starting to become more strict, you haven't been with eachother for a fat while and he's missing your presence, you should visit Heartslabyul more often.

-Trey would definitively bake some sweets for you!! It's his own little way to show how much he likes you, now, you two barely have any conversations but sometimes you visit Heartslabyul to bake with him.

-Cater likes you, he has officially become even more famous so that THE Vil Schoenheit has followed him, too bad he only became famous because of your pretty face.

-Leona thinks your annoying but not as annoying as the others, he can't believe you got yourself hurt again because of an overblot. What? Not like he cares.

-Ruggie's going to act very off and kind of nervous around you because he doesn't want you to possibly get mad at him, he's scared you'll hit him since usually female hyena's get mad at him but after the little moment you two had.. he found himself thinking about you a lot more.

-Jack's eyes are filled with stars every time he sees you. He adores your courage, especially with you stood up for your friends. He finds it quite charming, actually. And the little cherry on top is your muscular body, he wants a partner that can keep up with him.

-Azul has found himself thinking about you more often, about what you said, and how genuine your smile was. Shit, stop making him feel such complex emotions he knows he doesn't have a chance with you.

-Jade knows he has a tiny crush on you, but he also knows that his brother (no matter how stupid he is..) and his housewarden like you. So in the end, he'll have to fight for your love.

-Floyd doesn't know what he's feeling, sure he's usually touchy with.. everyone. But when he's with you, it's like his touches mean something else, even if his fingers linger only for a second more than usual he'll get all giddy about it.

-Kalim would be the most genuine person ever. He'd see his feelings as friendship, and not think too much of it after that. He thinks you're one of the most amazing people he's ever met. But in reality, his inner intentions aren't as platonic as he may think.

-Jamil doesn't know what to think about you anymore, you seem like a kind person at heart but he's scared that your like Kalim.

-Vil thinks you have potential as a model.

-Epel doesn't even know how he's so attached to you, you haven't even spoken and yet.. he finds himself thinking about your cute accent and the way you carry yourself, he wishes he was like that.

-Rook is officially your stalker.

-Idia gets flustered around you.

-Ortho is no better than rook, he knows where you came from.

-Malleus thinks your kind of cute, country accent and all.

-Lilia has scared you plenty of times, it became so usual so that at one point you stopped giving him the reactions he wanted.

-Silver is.. zzz

-Sebek has no opinion of you at all.

("What they think of you!" will be updated with new opinions and characters at the end of every overblot!)

----Headcanons----

-Deuce did not know that some animals had horns.

-Y/N visits Sam's shop so frequently to the point that he gives discounts.

-Ace once claimed that he always stares at where your heart is but then he ruined the moment by saying it isn't his fault your tits are infront of your heart.

-Azul has a bad habit of pulling his hair

-Y/N has scars all over her body and stretch marks from her muscles.

-Deuce and Y/N went to IWEA (Twisted Wonderland's IKEA) and acted like a toxic couple in the showroom kitchen.

-Y/N becomes incredibly protective when it comes to her friends, mostly Grim because he reminds her of Applebloom.

-When Y/N went to the beach with the guys she saw a orange seahorse that followed her around.

-The turtle Y/N helped reach the water got eaten by an eagle shortly after.

-During basketball practice Y/N started sweating a lot and Floyd licked her thinking she was leaking water, Jamil found that disgusting.

-Malleus has let Y/N touch his horns.

-Grim has been thinking about what he'd do when you return home, which is why he was being extra clingy.

-Jade sometimes runs people over and he has gotten arrested for it multiple times.

-Floyd interlocks his toes with you as a mating ritual.

-Azul has ptsd from one time when he went to sit down in one of the couches in mostro lounge and sat ontop of your chest instead, he wasn't wearing his glasses.

-Y/N was having a bad day once because Floyd kept following her so Riddle gifted her flowers so she would feel better, because he knows how it is so have a 6'3 eel following you around.

-Floyd throws (alive) fishes at people when he's bored.

-Y/N is becoming more stressed and overwhelmed with the sudden appearance of her friends' cutiemarks.

-Someone anonymous on Magicam commented on Caters post "Not even king arthur could pull me out of her" and it was a picture of you stuffing your face with one of Trey's cakes.

-Leona deleted Cheka's newborn baby pictures so he could keep the Mctwisted app.

A/N

Some headcanons may stay the same because I can't come up with anything ૮₍'˶• . • ⑅ ₎ა KALIM MY BABY!! uh.. and that guy i guess.. /j

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: Jul. 6, 2024