🍰 ☆ golden cheese x dark cacao

╭─────── ✦ . 🍓 . ✦ ───────╮

꒰ ORDERED BY @Aiko_Angst ꒱

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷₊˚‧

꒰ ORDER #03 ꒱
golden cheese cookie x dark cacao cookie

.. ONESHOT angst ( 🍰 ) ..

Though the Bittersweet Matcha cake doesn’t have much sparkle, the gold toppings do. The gold shines like a gem, followed by dark cacao beans that are bitter to the taste. The Lights of Abundance and Resolution are drawn in the middle.

It’s a perfect balance of bitter and sweet. The drawn Soul Jams in the middle remind you of two Ancient Heroes...

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷₊˚‧

As Golden Cheese Cookie finally arrived at the Vanilla Kingdom, the nostalgic memories rushed through her mind. Memories she made with the Ancients, unwritten in history books.

Golden Cheese was invited by the other Ancients—except White Lily—to join them in Council at the Vanilla Kingdom. The invitation was an opportunity for her to reunite with her dear friends and protect Earthbread with them again.

The Dark Flour War was the last time Golden Cheese saw her dear Ancients, and time flew like Parmasand when she was away at the Golden Cheese Kingdom.

As her airship started to descend, Golden Cheese took a deep breath to soak in the nostalgia. When the airship hit the ground, she couldn’t bite back her smile anymore when Hollyberry and Pure Vanilla greeted her with bursting joy.

“Golden Cheese Cookie!” Hollyberry jovially laughed. “Long time no time, my friend!”

“It is wonderful to see you again, Golden Cheese!” Pure Vanilla joined in the laughter.

Golden Cheese couldn’t help but laugh with them. Their joy was too contagious!

~

Two hours later after her arrival, Golden Cheese visited the Crow’s Nest Inn and left with bursting laughter. Pure Vanilla was too busy with Council matters, and Hollyberry was too drunk to leave the Crow’s Nest Inn. Golden Cheese was heading to the Solarium of Unity by herself to visit the stained glasses.

She was hoping she wouldn’t see Dark Cacao Cookie. Golden Cheese hadn’t seen Dark Cacao ever since she arrived, and she wanted it to stay that way. He was the last Cookie she wanted to see.

Unfortunately, she had to pass the Dark Cacao Kingdom’s tents to go to the Solarium of Unity. Her joy was already dreading. Golden Cheese spotted Dark Cacao talking with one of his subjects, and she had no choice but to ignore him.

“Golden Cheese Cookie.”

Where did he come from!?

Golden Cheese knew that stern, blizzard-ridden voice too well.

It belonged to Dark Cacao Cookie, the last Cookie she wanted to see today.