11 - Love Letter.

K. Aren

Never in my entire career as a 17 year old would I receive such a normal life as a highschool boy, a milky, white envelope gluing neatly without any sticky on the top.

This is.... indeed !

It is one of those so-called love letters!

Lying statically in my locker among the whole threatening letter I keep receiving. The first thing ever happened this week since that silver head boy exposed my past.

For some reason, I couldn't shake this feeling of uneasiness away even though I have a lot of bargains coming from the thugs outsiders.

But this metal head? Out of my league.

If not because of the reason he keep pestering her, maybe I'm not as piss as hell and the amount to bury his body six feet under more than the feelings of that thugs threatening me.

Guess I still have a reputation to maintain and face to keep staying still as it was. Imagining the name of a fandom of mine if they would exist here.

Or maybe the future baby I will name them as Aqua or maybe Marin Kuboyasu fits so much.

Kuboyasu [Name] is undefeated as well– the menacing senses by sensory unexpectedly, making up there's actually a person hiding while I was totally consumed in these love letters. They're a loser if they think I couldn't sense their presence behind me.

"WHO'S THERE– Saiki?!"

The least and safest person I can depend on. If they aren't him, I had to find another place to dig for their body at the biggest dumpster area at the end of this town.

'the what–'

To think of it, at first I doubt this letter was sent anonymously; 100 percent undoubtedly she isn't the one who would do this. You can see by yourself how she treats me like some foreigner who spit into the ramen because they don't like the dishes made by locals.

The side eyes and her are best pals I'm certain for that facts. Not just me but any male who comes in contact with her is included.

The silent creeps around both of two as no one was around after the school ended. Birds chirp singsongy on the branches after getting some food to feed their hatchlings who still can't manage to find the circle resource to survive in this world.

Here I am in a mountain of worried about the love letter who I am unknowingly taking my care on it. Why should I need to pay a heed to this simply suspicious piece of paper?

Seeing at the moment I already set my only attention to a single one among the girls in the class and now here I am, nervous about the event that will occur for the next few minutes.

Letter exchange hands and Saiki briefly schemes the whole content of the handwriting on the cement seat provided by the school.

As the color of sky swift to the almost orangy, shading from the ray of sun to set down to its horizon. Wind plays the role of the cold breeze in the evening slamming gently on my face.

Behind the school building, the shadow begin to lose it reflect shade on the wall before it turns to shadowless in behalf of no more light from the sun.

Turning my whole body ahead gleaming by the ray of orange of sunset, pretty sure the boy behind me has done read the context.

"What do you think?"

'Well, it looks like a pretty standard love letter...I think you should refrain from wearing any outfit but not a traditional Japanese bride in school.'