Brawl at the restaurant

We entered a high end restaurant. The guard stayed in the car and was eating his own food.

  My 3rd brother was cuddling me and kissing me the entire journey. There was no chance to escape at all.

  I can only mess up my dress and use that as an excuse to escape.

  We sat on our designated table facing each other in opposite chairs.

  3rd brother: Take a look at the menu and order what you want to eat.

Yun: one tomato soup and one braised fish.

I scanned the menu to see if there was anything that can mess up my dress. There was no hotpot, so I ordered tomato soup that can discolour the shirt.

  3rd brother: I will have chicken drumsticks and a side of baby carrots.

  We were served our food. I plan to eat fish and when it is time to take the soup, I will mess up my dress.

  My third brother fed me piece of chicken. I ate it reluctantly.

I ate my fish slowly. While my 3rd brother ordered another set of dish. While he was middle of completing his second dish, I poured tomato soup onto my dress 'accidentally'.

  My 3rd brother is startled and handed me a hand kerchief.

3rd brother: is it hot? Are you hurt?

Yun: no, it is ok. Soup is little cold already. I didn't got hurt but my dress is ruined though. I will go to restroom to change into another dress.

3rd brother: all right, I will come with you. 

I went inside the restroom and he followed me too.

  He is in the restroom and I am in the stall.

  How should I escape now? Should I seduce him to come inside and bite his balls while I give him a blowjob?

  He will get suspicious if I act proactively.

What to do?

Should I act startled as if I saw some bug and show him my chest?

Forget it. He will  have sex with me whenever he gets the chance. I am sure he will do it even now.

  Let's just get naked for now and wear shirt with some buttons off.

  I wore underwear and kept my shirt with some buttons off.

  Sure enough, I heard some taps on my stall door.

I kept my bag sideways near the entrance door, ready to escape at any time.

  Yun: third brother, is that you? I am still wearing my clothes.

  3rd brother: I will help you wear your clothes. You might have lost the practice as I do it for you all the time.

Yun thought, 'yeah, right, fucking pervert'

I opened the door nervously. My 3rd brother entered inside the stall. Seems no one is inside the restroom. 

  He looked lustfully at my chest, especially at my nipples.

  I felt embarrassed but I just kept my head little lowered.

  He grabbed my nipple ring and played with them. He kept pinching and playing with my nipples.

  I pushed his hands away, "3rd brother, you said you will help me wear my clothes"

  He fondled my chest as he said, "what to do? You have seduced me with your chest. I can't help but get hard."

  I looked at his hardened cock and gulped.

He grabbed my underwear. I held his hand, "3rd brother, my butthole hurts. I know I took break and rest but I don't want to have sex with you now."

He looked disappointed, "Yun, my dick is hard and it is your fault. You have to take care of it."

  I trembled my body a little at his outrageous accusation even though I expected it.

I looked at him with teary eyes and a begging face, "let me give you blowjob brother. I got better at it than I was before. I really can't have sex now."

  He seems to be fine with my suggestion as he nodded and told me to get on my knees.

  I got on my knees and unzipped his pants. I pulled down the underwear as I held his cock in my hands.

  I gulped a little as I stared at it so as to let his guard down.

  He grabbed my hair while I was licking and sucking his cock.

  I sucked for a while as he was enjoying and bit him all of sudden. I tried punching his balls while at it.

  He punched my head so as to protect his balls. He screamed in pain.

I couldn't do much damage to his cock but I took this chance to run out with my bag.

  He didn't followed me immediately. I went into the staff room which I saw and changed into one of the staff uniforms there.

  As I navigated the restaurant, I saw my 3rd brother shouting at the staff to search for me.

I didn't want him to notice me so I went with the staff that was hurrying in another direction to search for me.

  I was worried but I was glad my 3rd brother didn't notice me.

  I found the backdoor of the restaurant and went through to escape.

== To be continued.