𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟥 : 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗌𝗁

Changing destiny is impossible for humans, perhaps the Gods might have a slim chance.

Upon meeting the Renowned Twins, lady Dione caught my attention-she is mesmerizing, a sunshine or a sunflower beneath the Sun. She almost look like Valenshia or the Smurta's Queen; her Majesty Phatrova Elen De Amurta

Her beauty is hypnotizing, her kindness makes my heart melt, her sweet and soft voice it sounds like Angel's divine voice.

She reminds me of a girl from the past, she wears a long dress with crimson ribbon. Is Dione that girl? Or im just comparing her to that girl? What was her name again? I don't remember, but all i remember was that crimson ribbon on her braids.

{A few years ago; the two birds in the cage}

We first meet outside the Gates of Eastern Territory, i fell into a trap made by the hunters from the Roseul Village. My right leg couldn't move from the arrow that shot my leg, until i looked up and saw a girl that is same age as me staring at me with both confusion and concern.

"I'll help you out!" she said, as she ran to get a rope, i thought she won't return but she throw a rope then i grabbed it as she helped me to get out of the trap hole.

I don't recall her name, but her beautiful red ribbon is what I always remember. Her sunflower scent, that day, my father take me back to Western Territory and we've never seen each other again.

{2 days ago}

While I was Reminiscing-A young girl with a red ribbon on her hair, my headaches when i saw her.... Who Is she? Due to my headache, i suddenly take an unexpected action, i kissed the back of her hand and be her companion, i found out that she is looking for her twin brother.. As I asked for her name

"Dionellaire Elias Sanctuary"

Eh? Dione...? My headache as she speaks her name, why now?
Do I know her?

As she said, she have a curse-i felt worry and concern, so that day she fell into a invisible platform... I rescued her from falling into the void, i prepared the house and dinner for her and the breakfast until I accidentally met her in person.

Why did I even rescue her?

So many question popped out in my head, maybe she's special?-who knows? She is still a Forte Pirveon.

As we ride a carriage, we got ambushed by the hunters of Roseul Village. Dione and Cedric fought them as i protect Elieselotte and Coachman Mr. Bertanoum, Elieselotte help them out by summoning thousand of swords. She's most likely sponsored by the two Cosmos Gods, her rank is higher than mine.. How can a 15 years old girl could be stronger than any of us, im still Veperion and Elieselotte has reached Erenium. As they defended our carriage from getting damage, Dione got stabbed by the Hunter....

[Before you continue reading, if you don't like goresome part of the chapter please skip this part!!⚠️⚠️]

"DIONE!" My eyes widened as I saw her chest got stabbed, before I could rescue her, her arm was ravagely cut off-the time seem to be in slow motion. Elieselotte killed the hunter, and catches Dione... I run towards them "Dione! Hold still!" I panicked, she's starting to cough her blood out of her mouth

As she keep coughing, Elieselotte put on so much efforts to heal Dione-Cedric was devastated and depressed, blaming himself for not looking after his sister.