✩ Guitar Girl + Baseball Boy ✩

(Requested!)

You go to the same high school as Ken and he's extremely popular. He's known for being on the school's baseball team and being one of the best players. However, you had talents of your own... you were super talented at guitar and you were amazing at singing.

You had a free period today meaning that you could go into one of the practice rooms that they let the music kids go into. The bell rang through the halls meaning that everyone should be getting to their classes, but not Ken.

When he's walking past the practice room, already late for class, the sight of you playing your guitar and singing catches his attention. He stands watching you practice and he can't help himself but smile. The sound of you playing the guitar and singing was music to his ears, literally.

┏━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━┛

He leaned against the doorframe watching you play the guitar. Yes, he was known to be the arrogant jock but he definitely had a heart for musics and you were capturing his attention with your talent.

His cold exterior simply melted away a little as he watched you. You didn't notice he was standing there because you were faced away from the door and you didn't hear when he came in. You had your headphones on and you were playing along and singing to a recording.

He took in every note, every word, and every movement. He couldn't deny it one bit, you were beautiful to him. He felt silly crushing on you when you both haven't spoken but he loved your presence. He finally took a deep breath and decided to walk over towards you. He gently takes off your headphones and tries not to startle you.

After your headphones come off, you become aware of the world around you. You turn around with a surprised face and see Ken holding your headphones with one hand.

"Oh, I'm sorry, we're you calling me?", you look up at him and take in his features. You've seen him before in the hallways and he's always with his baseball teammates.

"No, sweetheart, I was just admiring your talent.", Ken smiles and holds up your headphones to give back to you. Although he's putting on a brave and confident act, he's truly extremely nervous because of your beauty.

"Oh... well, thank you", You can't help but feel your face go warm and you smile nervously. Ken wasn't intimidating but he was definitely a charmer.

His smirk deepened once he saw you smile nervously.. He actually felt confident when he saw that just a few words of his made you flustered. He leaned against the wall, crossing his muscular arms over his chest watching as you set down your guitar.