Wera ( The first princess )

In the history of the royal family, it is said to be one of the leading kingdoms built by an ordinary man and a black soul woman.

The kingdom was formed because of the love of the two even though they lived different lives. They had a daughter because of the blood of the father and the tears of the mother, and this princess is alive because of the guardianship of her queen mother who is a demonic.

The princess was never shown or introduced to the citizens of the kingdom as she was a child. It is in the lineage of the queen mother that children are not allowed to go out into the surrounding area when they are not yet a young woman or young man. The king's father is very protective of his princess daughter who cannot go out of the kingdom and encounter no other person except her mentor, a demon.

this part did not show the princess in the scene when she was little.

The kingdom is well managed by the king and queen and at least they don't have any problems with the people living there. Even though the queen is a demon and the people don't know it, the queen is trying to make sure that other people don't know her personality.

because of the queen's power to protect him and hide his true nature, no one will know that she is from an evil world. At least sometimes he had to disappear from the king's side to go to his home to offer the bone of a dead person to their deity.

The father king can't get close to the princess when his mentor like his queen consort is around. The king is also human so he can be destroyed without the queen by his side. The king can approach the daughter princess when a black leaf is left around her and when the black mentor of the princess comes, the king will know it when a butterfly comes around.

It didn't take long for the princess to grow up. When her queen mother allowed her to leave the kingdom, the people saw the beautiful face of the princess for the first time. The princess of Nacada kindly greeted the people in their kingdom when she got out of it and saw the world.

The princess did a lot outside the kingdom and here she met a little one flying next to the creek and she became her pet (Dragon Fly).

the princess has no other source of strength but in a hidden place, where the queen mother gave birth to her and this place was full of smoke and very dark.

one day, when the king left the kingdom to go to another town. They don't know anything - the king knows that the queen's companions plan to kill him because the king violated something when they had an agreement before they developed love and the kingdom. The queen intends to save the king. on the other hand, when the queen shows her terrible personality to the people, the people may also plan to kill the princess.

The soldier immediately informed the queen mother what had happened to the king during his journey to the other town which was also close to the kingdom. Because she was so sad and she couldn't do anything to save the king, she decided to destroy everything. The queen mother has taken the princess away from the kingdom and sent her to the guardian of the mother to destroy all things and people in the place they built. When the queen destroyed and destroyed the kingdom, the people started running because of the strange happenings around.

When the kingdom was destroyed, people wondered if the queen and the princess had died inside the kingdom. People wanted to know what happened to the mother and daughter, but suddenly the kingdom and the people's homes disappeared.

This is the place of Nacada where the kingdom was first formed.

The queen mother brought her princess daughter into her world and her life became dangerous. So what the mother did was she took all the memory from the princess's brain and left her to live alone on the top of the forbidden mountain.

Princess Wera is too beautiful to live alone in such a fearful place. The princess is happy to mingle with the environment especially with her pet dragon fly. The princess is always at the top of the mountain and just looks at the atmosphere. She was doing nothing but playing with the leaves and water in the creek.

One day, a young man was walking alone in the forest and he came across a strange place or tunnel.

He is the son of an orderly of the king and queen who are Princess Wera's parents. Only the young man's parents know the nature of the queen and he is also the first person to leave the kingdom's place to travel far away. that man rebuked no one but his only son. Because of what the father told the son about the kingdom. The son became curious and planned to return to the place where the kingdom was built that suddenly disappeared. The father forbade him but the son was stubborn and he still left even though it was dangerous.

The queen mother still keeps track of her princess daughter with a guardian demon.

When the young man entered the smoky part. He saw a young woman walking on water. Talking to flying insects. The young man slowly approached to ask her, but the princess was surprised when the walking young man fell into the water.

The princess slowly approached the young man to help him stand in the water.

"Do you live here too?"
"You are too beautiful a woman to live here alone."
"Are you planning to hurt me?"
"I didn't come to hurt. I came to find a place."

"What place are you looking for?"
"a place of a former kingdom."
"I'm sorry but I can't help you."

This is where the young man began to meet the princess of the former queen and king in the kingdom he was looking for. The young man had no idea who the princess. The father of the young man was referring to because they thought she was dead.

Wherever the princess goes, the young man is always by her side. But the young man wondered why he kept going to the same place. Here the princess says that she can't leave this place and she can't leave it and she is always on the top of the mountain just to see the surroundings.

The young man convinces the princess to leave this place and the young man promises to bring her back to this place when he finds the place of the kingdom.

The two traveled a long way until the young man found a place where the surroundings were ruined but there was no kingdom in sight. When the princess set foot in that place, the new kingdom suddenly became whole. Here the young man discovers that a daughter of the king and queen is with him and she is a daughter of a demon.

Princess Wera is weak and her life is being taken by an invisible being. The queen mother wanted to help the princess but there was nothing she could do, so she ordered the young man to shed his blood and shed tears so that it would flow over the princess' body.

When the princess was saved and she was separated from the demon form and became a real person like the king. The memory of the princess returned and her queen mother appeared. The kingdom was also whole when they met again.

This is the last conversation between the queen and the princess because the queen will be gone. The princess cried because she would lose her mother because of him. Because she has become a human and no longer has the form of his demon mother.

The princess thought of living here again in the kingdom with the young man. case, the young man refused and preferred to live in the place where he first knew the princess.

After the two left that place, the kingdom was destroyed again and was replaced by scattered trees around here and inhabited by wild animals. They returned to the residence of princess Wera and they were very surprised that there were people already living in that place.

The surroundings were also beautiful and here the young man saw his father and his father was very surprised to see the princess alive.

They started again and everyone recognized princess Wera as a divine princess because everyone's life was good because of her. The queen mother did not take the princess's ability to form many kingdoms in different parts of the area because of her power to be a strange person. Here the young man married princess Wera and became happy.

Canada forest fog
07/07/24