CHAPTER 11

After arriving at the club, Y/n noticed that Jungkook was giggling and talking to himself

After arriving at the club, Y/n noticed that Jungkook was giggling and talking to himself. She laughed a little, hit herself, and made a cold face before approaching him.

"What made you call me here?" Y/n spoke in a chilly manner.

When Jungkook looked at Y/N, he did not think she was actually there; instead, he thought she was his delution.

"She is not here, but I can hear and see her in front of me now." Muffled, Jungkook said

"I am right in front of you, idiot," y/n yelled loudly as Jungkook glanced back at her.

A grin slowly appeared on his lips as he slowly stood up from his chair and looked at her, stumbling a little from the effects of the alcohol and about to fall in an instant before you caught him.

"Watch out, what are you doing? Take a seat first!" Y/n ordered as Jungkook sat down in a chair, just as he was ready to speak.

"Stop! No words ! " Y/n gave an order as Jungkook pressed his index finger to his lips.

"Why did you call me here, say?!" Y/N asked, rolling her eyes as she turned to face Jungkook and noticed his finger on his mouth.

"Set that aside and inform me immediately!" Y/n aksed

"Well, I simply wanted to see you," JK said, seeing as you chuckled at him.

"Me? Don't you remember we hate each other ? " Y/n inquired as jungkook gave a quiet chuckle.

Indeed, we do! But even so, I was hoping to see you "said jungkook.

"You have wasted my time just now. I am going "Y/N said as she turned to leave, but Jungkook grabbed her by the wrist, pulled her into his lap, and wrapped his hands around her, holding on to her. expanding y/n yes.

"What are you doing?" Y/n let out a shout.

"Shh," muttered Jungkook, placing his index finger on her velvety lips.

As his face loomed close to hers, Jungkook stroked her hair behind her ear.then gently cupped her cheeks, allowing them to feel each other's breath on their faces as jungkook leaned closer to her face, his lips poised to collide with hers, and she closed her eyes, feeling nothing, only to open them to find jungkook unconscious on the couch due to alcohol.
As the breath that became stuck y/n.

"Thank God... otherwise I am getting kissed by my enemy," y/n remarked as she unwinding. She stood up, and as soon as she saw Jungkook's phone, an idea struck her.

She was surprised to learn there was no password on the phone when she answered it, but she quickly shrugged it off and called Jungkook's best friend Ash.

OTP

Y/n:- hello...
Ash:- hello.who you are ? It's jeon jungkook number ..! *Ash asked being confused*
Y/n:- I'm y/n Aurora
Ash:- y/n? But why you're talking from jungkook phone then ? Where is my bro ?
Y/n:- your bro is in xx club in drunken state ..
Ash:- what ? But why you're there ?
Y/n:- he called me here for his childish shits ..now come and take him
Ash:- yeah I'm coming ...