40-♥️New Entry?♥️

Hello My Beautiful Ladies👋🥰

Let's start today's chapter👇

Upcoming chapters will come with new twists 🤫

Wait for it 🙃

Let's start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's 9:00 pm and I am still in the hospital . Today's day was so hectic . Now I am waiting for kia in my cabin because she went to grab coffee for both of us .

I blush at the mere thought of ansh . Our life has changed so much means our marriage life is going well . He completely changed , he is not anymore Rude , Jerk Revansh Singh Rajput . He behaves well with me don't shout at me anymore for stupid reasons sometimes I thought to run away from here very far from all my problems that no one can find but I have family now especially my baby and jerk husband .

𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒔𝒔𝒔 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝑨𝒅𝒂 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 !!

That's the problem consy , I love him and the reality is that I can't live without him now not without my baby . I love them so much that I can't afford to lose any of them .

My chain of thoughts broken by knocking on the door .

"Come in," I said.

A staff member came inside with a bag .

"Yess?" I asked him.

"Doctor someone gave this beg to me and told me to give you," He said.

"Who gave that and why me ?" I asked him.

"I Don't know doctor , I didn't see his face as it was covered with mask and cap ," He said.

"Ohh ok thanks," I said and took the beg from his hand.

He left and I opened the beg.

There was very beautiful boqute of flower-Roses my favourite but who gave it to me.

I took out the boquet and saw a chit on it .

I took the chit and opened it .

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑏𝑜𝑞𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑔𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 , 𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑡 💋♥️!!

~𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟

Huhhh?

What's the joke is it ?

Who is he ?

I look at the bag and found a box in it . I opened it and saw a mobile phone box

Huhh?

I opened the box and saw a brand new Iphone 15 pro max .

Who gave it to me and why ?

Ansh , no no why will he ?

If he want he can give it to me directly then who ?

I searched for any evidenc or chit and found another one . I opened and read .

I froze at my place , my eyes widened . I felt myself sweating and breathing heavily . Panic ran through my spine .

I was not able to breath .