bet awards 2018

2018

Kierra

Today is the Bet awards and I'm nervous cause I'm nominated for 4 awards. No gospel artist has ever won 4 awards in the same night but I'm grateful to have my mom and brother with me. my mom is helping me get ready for this award.

Mama K: you ok ki

Kierra: I'm nervous mommy

Mama K: I know the feeling  cause
me and your auntie was very nervous at the Grammys

Kierra: I know 🤣 auntie doe doe keep acting like 5 year when you pop her for asking about chicken.

Mama K: yup but you got this and God is with you.

Kierra: thanks Mommy

Mama K: your welcome 🤗 ki ,now go put your dress on.

Kierra: ok

I went into the bathroom into put my dress on and brush my hair. This is going to be a long yet grateful night that I will remember.

Method man

It's time for awards season and the Bet Awards is the kickoff. I'm so excited to be around all my friends and family this evening. I'm presenting an award with Erica Campbell or as I call her my little sister. I'm just looking at the category but one name stands out to me kierra Sheard.  Now I know she is the daughter of Karen Clark Sheard who is amazing. I hope get to meet her.

Rick: fam you go

Method: yeah why you ask

Rick: you been looking at kierra name for the past 45 min

Method: what's wrong with that

Rick- nothing man. You ready

Method: let's go

We had got in the car that bet had sent for us. One thing about l.A. is the traffic that I hate so much. It took us a while but we made it to the red carpet. As I was talking to big Sean there was a lot of chaos on the red carpet.

Big Sean: that means kierra is here man

Method: I can tell. You  know her

Big Sean: everyone in Detroit knows the Sheards man

I didn't say anything to him my eyes was just looking at her. She is so damn beautiful man and fine too. I think Cupid is playing with me and it's working. She had came over to give big Sean a hug.

Big Sean: k

Kierra: hi bro how are you

Big Sean: I'm good wish I can say the same for the big brother

Kierra: I'm kierra

Method: method man but you can call me Clifford

Kierra:I know you my brother loves your music

Method: wow really

Kierra: yes. Well I have to go inside but i was nice meeting you Clifford

Method: same here.

She is so nice and humble 😍 man I think I found the one for me. It was time for us to go inside for the award ceremony. It's hot as hell in LA but kierra is even hotter.

Mama K

I'm in LA with my children and I'm a proud mama cause both of my kids are doing such amazing things but tonight history will be made my princess. I'm sitting by kierra as we are waiting for the ceremony to start. Jdrew is the music director of the band for the bet awards. Ki is on her own little world trying not to be so nervous.